Im going to just toss this out there

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Since it seems to continually come up. And I'm definately not doing it to prove ANYTHING about myself.

But to rather just show the depths of lies certain people are willing to sink to in weak and cowardly attempts to justify continually attacking some THEY turned on over fucking politics. And that's what it's about. Because cannot fucking handle solid disagreements and they chose to go hateful and unhinged.

20211022-192719.jpg

Murdock.....no one hates you for what you said in your post. People are grossed out by your irrational hostility, the PI rants and your petty bullshit.

So as many people can probably tell, this is a complete fucking lie. First block's me out of nowhere. Then starts attacking me for "following a white supremacist". A few weeks later, she drags her drunk and miserable ass over here to try to continue grinding this ridiculous ax....and while announcing I'm on ignore so it's pointless to even say anything.

So she decides to bring up this real life incident involving my 16 year old daughter. Mind you.....I had this convo with her MONTHS before she decided to drag it to the forums to try to....I dunno chase me off the board? Turn Big on me? Who the fuck knows. Shes a bitter, viscious and miserable cunt.

So what happened was, my daughter(who was 15 at the time), has friends from school and since Covid lockdowns, they created a server on discord. So this is her and her friends where they would chat and study and mess around.

And we all know there are predators who hang out on sites where teens hang out. So these kids are pretty well educated. They have thier own secret hidden server that is almost impossible for people they dont know to find and get in.

But sometimes, it happens and the girls will get vulgar photos from grown men. They make sure that its known they are minors and establish the creep as an adult. They do this so it can be reported to the site AND the police.

So my daughter received TWO dick pics in the same night. Which really does not happen often at all. When she received the pics, she screen shots this, gets me, reports it and we also report it to police.

I'm gonna go ahead and show this convo I had with Murd about this. Someone i have had an off board friendship with for more than a decade. Who i met and allowed in my house, btw. Who has decided to flip into a total fucking scum bag who gets mad over political discussions not going her way and decides to drag personal shit onto the forums so she can use it for "ammo".

So here we go. Since she has decided to accuse me of such disgusting things, I feel like she deserves to be shown the liar she is.

ALL private info has been removed and I am ONLY showing what is relevant to her unhinged and disturbing LIES about my family. I will NEVER speak to this demonic, back stabbing cunt again. And I would advise anyone(except Oak...have at it) to not trust this person at all with anything.

So here is where she agreed to seeing it(since her shithead lying version is that I forced them on her and they were of minors). Also note I was clear this perv was 19.

20211022-192354.jpg

Here is her giving consent to see the picture, as well as me explaining how my daughter came to have dick pics.

And yes, me and my daughters (16 and 18....then 15 and 17) laughed at the dicks. We laughed HARD at the dicks. Who the fuck wouldnt?

20211022-192430.jpg

So this next one is me telling her about some of my daughters friends who troll these perverts for the purpose of getting them arrested. I also explain what the course of action is when it happens

Notice I said they sent the pics UNSOLICITED. So her gross claim about how I allow my daughters to "solicite dick pics from grown men" is blatant, hateful and disgusting fucking lie. From a nasty hateful person.

20211022-192457.jpg

More in comments

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This next one is just me once again saying how this incident gets handled.

And then more laughing about the dick

20211022-192517.jpg

In this one she asked how old he was. Which you can see from the first text, I already told her he was 19. An adult.

Also this is the second dick....which isnt even real and was sent by another established grow man(the age of this one was in my daughters screen shot....which went to police)

20211022-192539.jpg

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So this one is just more laughing at the dick.

And we discuss how its edited all weird. And I go into her FRIENDS going after some of these guys to get them trolled and arrested. I also say that she knows she needs to be transparent and we see everything and she tells us everything. And we do. And she does.

20211022-192559.jpg

Here is more me talking about the cyber gang of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! harrassing teens and how they try to get these pervs in trouble.

You can also see how I said MY DAUGHTER doesnt do this.....but if she gets approached she does exactly what she did this night. She screen shots, reports and gets us and we report to police .

Thats really it.

So she wants to come here and use an off board thing about my daughters as some sort of weapon MONTHS after the fact, well this is evidently what's haunting the fermented hell she calls a brain.

And no I'm taking her off ignore. There is nothing I want to hear from her.

Just showing lies for what they are. Its completely VILE that, instead of just talking....she chose to block and attack like a total coward and then weeks later TRY to continue keeping her narcissistic shit fit going by dragging PI drama to the board. And making such a disgusting accusation and lie

Shes a complete fucking low life and I'm not going to ever waste time interacting with someone THIS fucked up and full of hate.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Discord is bad. I banned my kid from going on there cuz she kept sneaking on her phone at night to go on. I didn’t know they did this type of shit tho

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Discord is bad. I banned my kid from going on there cuz she kept sneaking on her phone at night to go on. I didn’t know they did this type of shit tho

Yeah I mean.....its better than most platforms because they can make thier own groups and keep perverts like this out.

There has only been this incident and 1 other that involved my 18 year old. She just blasted his pic to everyone lol.

They were never on any of these until Covid and remote learning.

My daughter sure the fuck ISNT 12 like Murd was posting.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Yeah I mean.....its better than most platforms because they can make thier own groups and keep perverts like this out.

There has only been this incident and 1 other that involved my 18 year old. She just blasted his pic to everyone lol.

Yeah. I only knew of Discord cuz we had that one server going back at SG. My daughter started going on when COVID started.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Since it seems to continually come up. And I'm definately not doing it to prove ANYTHING about myself.

But to rather just show the depths of lies certain people are willing to sink to in weak and cowardly attempts to justify continually attacking some THEY turned on over fucking politics. And that's what it's about. Because cannot fucking handle solid disagreements and they chose to go hateful and unhinged.

20211022-192719.jpg

Murdock.....no one hates you for what you said in your post. People are grossed out by your irrational hostility, the PI rants and your petty bullshit.

So as many people can probably tell, this is a complete fucking lie. First block's me out of nowhere. Then starts attacking me for "following a white supremacist". A few weeks later, she drags her drunk and miserable ass over here to try to continue grinding this ridiculous ax....and while announcing I'm on ignore so it's pointless to even say anything.

So she decides to bring up this real life incident involving my 16 year old daughter. Mind you.....I had this convo with her MONTHS before she decided to drag it to the forums to try to....I dunno chase me off the board? Turn Big on me? Who the fuck knows. Shes a bitter, viscious and miserable cunt.

So what happened was, my daughter(who was 15 at the time), has friends from school and since Covid lockdowns, they created a server on discord. So this is her and her friends where they would chat and study and mess around.

And we all know there are predators who hang out on sites where teens hang out. So these kids are pretty well educated. They have thier own secret hidden server that is almost impossible for people they dont know to find and get in.

But sometimes, it happens and the girls will get vulgar photos from grown men. They make sure that its known they are minors and establish the creep as an adult. They do this so it can be reported to the site AND the police.

So my daughter received TWO dick pics in the same night. Which really does not happen often at all. When she received the pics, she screen shots this, gets me, reports it and we also report it to police.

I'm gonna go ahead and show this convo I had with Murd about this. Someone i have had an off board friendship with for more than a decade. Who i met and allowed in my house, btw. Who has decided to flip into a total fucking scum bag who gets mad over political discussions not going her way and decides to drag personal shit onto the forums so she can use it for "ammo".

So here we go. Since she has decided to accuse me of such disgusting things, I feel like she deserves to be shown the liar she is.

ALL private info has been removed and I am ONLY showing what is relevant to her unhinged and disturbing LIES about my family. I will NEVER speak to this demonic, back stabbing cunt again. And I would advise anyone(except Oak...have at it) to not trust this person at all with anything.

So here is where she agreed to seeing it(since her shithead lying version is that I forced them on her and they were of minors). Also note I was clear this perv was 19.

20211022-192354.jpg

Here is her giving consent to see the picture, as well as me explaining how my daughter came to have dick pics.

And yes, me and my daughters (16 and 18....then 15 and 17) laughed at the dicks. We laughed HARD at the dicks. Who the fuck wouldnt?

20211022-192430.jpg

So this next one is me telling her about some of my daughters friends who troll these perverts for the purpose of getting them arrested. I also explain what the course of action is when it happens

Notice I said they sent the pics UNSOLICITED. So her gross claim about how I allow my daughters to "solicite dick pics from grown men" is blatant, hateful and disgusting fucking lie. From a nasty hateful person.

20211022-192457.jpg

More in comments

I was curious to see the HUGE dick. You only posted the a-little-bigger-than-average dick.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You want to end a friendship? Fine do it. I wasnt stopping her. I was FINE letting her go in her baby fit tantrum. Bye.

You wanna block me and bitch so I cant blast back? Fine. Be a coward.

But dont fucking drag private shit about peoples daughters from fucking months ago that you were told in confidence and then LIE about it to make ME look a certain way.

Her entire goal here is she wants me off the board so SHE doesnt have to feel stupid or inadequate.

Otherwise there is literally NO reason for her to continue her nasty, petty attacks.

Because I dont CARE what she thinks or feels. I dont post about her, I dont care about her drama and her hate.

She cant even debate with Big without dragging personal shit onto boards and lying about things with him. She cant take shots at me without dragging him in either.

Anyway there you go. Shes a liar. Big shocker eh?

And shes the batshit crazy loon who has been rabid for months having a one sided fight because evidently no one is allowed to disagree with her without her going balls to wall hateful. I genuinely want NOTHING to do with her. Not a damn thing.

Not only is her psycho rage fest unprovoked....I'm not even bothering with the rabid bitch and she is STILL spewing hate and lies.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20211022-192719.jpg

20211022-192354.jpg

20211022-192430.jpg

20211022-192457.jpg

More in comments

I was curious to see the HUGE dick. You only posted the a-little-bigger-than-average dick.

I spit my coffee when I saw that dick lol. I know when they opened it too because they screamed from the bed room lol.

15 minutes later they are on the living room floor laughing and saying "mom.....dont get mad' lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah. I only knew of Discord cuz we had that one server going back at SG. My daughter started going on when COVID started.

It's where all the teens went lol.

I didnt want to take it away because thier friends were all in the group and the lockdowns sucked bad enough.

We just laid the boundaries and supervised. My girls have always been pretty responsible and trustworthy. I mean.....they literally tattle on themselves anyway lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What are the chances admin dies happy with his mouth open in the thread with nothing left behind but tongue trails on his monitor

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is there a link to get back the 6 minutes I wasted in here ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is it just me or did anyone else get a good chuckle out of the part that read

"I'm the most hated person at BF right now"

hahahahahaha, as if you were that important.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is it just me or did anyone else get a good chuckle out of the part that read

"I'm the most hated person at BF right now"

hahahahahaha, as if you were that important.

It was pretty dramatic. But so is her whole round of bullshit.

No one even gives a fuck. How does she not see that?

Shes just a bitter wackjob who has no problem using private stuff about other peoples lives and families as "ammo" because she such a coward she cant just be straight with anyone. She has to act out.

Uhg so over her.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way, Dove, was that the text exchange she claims disturbed her so badly that she just had to end you as a person?

I do recall in the months after she was very adamant about something that happened with your daughter which horrified her to her core

is this it?

Truth be told I wasn't paying much attention to either of you during your war as I figured it would fizzle on its own so I really don't know

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
By the way, Dove, was that the text exchange she claims disturbed her so badly that she just had to end you as a person?

I do recall in the months after she was very adamant about something that happened with your daughter which horrified her to her core

is this it?

Truth be told I wasn't paying much attention to either of you during your war as I figured it would fizzle on its own so I really don't know

Yes this was it.

This took place months before she turned on me over politics.

Big she literally first accused me of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pics. And now shes still using this incident with my daughter. I'm not ever making with her, I am DONE.

Shes a hateful disgusting person, period. A liar and manipulator.

Shes not horrified about shit with my family. She is just using this to spin it into something it isnt so she can have her excuse for her vile behaviour and she wants to turn other people on me. It's really pathetic.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

is this it?

Yes this was it.

Really?

Cause in reading those texts I got more of an impression that she was jonsing with two fingers tapping on her forearm for the kid's contact info rather than being horrified.

Maybe it's just me who is reading this a little too literal and should probably come back and give it a review after I plaster myself up against the nearest bottle of cheap vodka I can find?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sad it has to come to this :`( Can a truce be made? Where does this all end? Why can't people come here and post without divulging personal info? No one is winning here :`(

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

is this it?

Yes this was it.

Really?

Cause in reading those texts I got more of an impression that she was jonsing with two fingers tapping on her forearm for the kid's contact info rather than being horrified.

Maybe it's just me who is reading this a little too literal and should probably come back and give it a review after I plaster myself up against the nearest bottle of cheap vodka I can find?

Because shes a cowardly narcissistic liar who wants to lash out with hate over politics but still wants to make her behavior MY fault somehow.

That's exactly why. She wants ways to accuse me of "provoking" her so she can be vile and still "look good" and recruit other people as her shitty flying monkeys.

I was ALWAYS respectful to her when she would try to have discussions on this topic. Like not just respect but KIND about it.

She doesn't listen to a word anyone says unless it's people who agree with her.

Seriously good riddance. I was fine letting her fucking GO. I had no intention of bothering with her. So shes sick in the fucking head.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In other news, did any of you see BIden's new invisible bike last night?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sad it has to come to this :`( Can a truce be made? Where does this all end? Why can't people come here and post without divulging personal info? No one is winning here :`(

You know I've ignored her for months while she brings this private off board incident up on the board for the purpose of accusing me of "PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pics" all the way until today with her STILL using it and claiming my DAUGHTER is online soliciting dick pics from grown men and I'm allowing her.

You know since she keeps bringing this incident up on a forum so she can continually lie, I figured I may as well just go ahead and plaster it and let people draw thier own conclusions if they are interested.

The only "PI" here is my own. And while I would rather have NOT had anything about MY family brought to a forum without MY consent, shes already been doing it for months even while I ignore her.

So there it is. It's really nothing I wouldnt have talked about myself, but since its MY story about my family.....that should have been up to ME.

I COULD go low and start blathering stuff about her real life.....but I'm not going to lower myself over this stupid ass shit.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wasnt referring to this thread, Dovey :) I was talking about M . I understand why you made this thread..to defend yourself, but you really wouldn't have had to do that... Ive seen the shit she's posted about you...made my heart sink :'(...Just dont want to see this escalate anymore than it already has....thats all:)

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wasnt referring to this thread, Dovey :) I was talking about M . I understand why you made this thread..to defend yourself, but you really wouldn't have had to do that... Ive seen the shit she's posted about you...made my heart sink :'(...Just dont want to see this escalate anymore than it already has....thats all:)

Oh I know I dont. I didnt post this to defend myself really. It's her lies are going way too far with this now with her moving on from "Dovey has PLEASE ASS BOX ME! pics!" To now saying my daughter is soliciting dick pics from grown men.

How disgusting and vile is that?

You know she finds it worth dragging here to lie about(and cant even keep THOSE lies straight) so here it is.

People can read it themselves IF they want and think whatever they wanna think.

This whole thing started over politics. She seriously, after over a decade of "friendship" , seriously just flipped. No talk. Nothing. She went 0 to 60 and has been straight viscious and unhinged since.

This is exactly what leftists do. It's why I call them a cult.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh by the way I forgot to post the last text on this incident

20211022-192649.jpg

This is where I tell about the cyber gangs of teens who troll and go after pedos. Some of my daughters do this.....she does NOT. As I clearly said in the text. She gets me and/or my husband and we handle it.

However......she WANTS to, she wants to badly. She wants to work in predator stings when shes an ADULT. Shes pretty passionate about it already.

And I'm VERY proud of both of my daughters and I full on support her doing that one day. I think it's bad ass. My girls are awesome ♡

MY daughters have enough self respect, brains and wit to ever want to solicite gross dick pics from strang men. So Murd can chill.....she wont have any competition on that one. They will not be cutting into her supply at all.

So perhaps she can fuck off now and at least leave my family out of her petty, hateful bullshit.

Last edited: