I'm new

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope to have 8 hours of solid sleep so that I may dream. :)

My favorite movies, in no particular order, The Color Purple, Silence of the Lambs, Tombstone, Shawshank Redemption, Unforgiven...might add more later in this spot.

I'd hide a body in a grave near a dump, dairy or other such stinky place where the stench of the decomposing corpse wouldn't be noticed.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Tell me about your hopes and dreams. Favorite movies. Where you'd hide a body.

I'm waiting..

Casablanca, Somewhere In Time, Ben Hur, any movie with Humphrey Bogart - Hide a body,how bout put it in a bath tub and chop into little bits and flush down the toilet - - - - - At the dump,and the sea gulls wound give it away,don't ask how I know -

OP
OP
mastersplither

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
Tell me about your hopes and dreams. Favorite movies. Where you'd hide a body.

I'm waiting..

Casablanca, Somewhere In Time, Ben Hur, any movie with Humphrey Bogart - Hide a body,how bout put it in a bath tub and chop into little bits and flush down the toilet - - - - - At the dump,and the sea gulls wound give it away,don't ask how I know -

Dicing up your enemies. I get it :Killa:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello, I’m Murdy…

Favorite movies (in no particular order): clueless, animal house, old school, bridesmaids, James Bond anything, Godfather II, cold mountain, pitch perfect, Jason Borne everything, the town, training day.

I wouldn’t hide the body. I would make it look like an accident.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd hide a body in a grave near a dump, dairy or other such stinky place where the stench of the decomposing corpse wouldn't be noticed.
Spoken like a true psycho, LOL

If I were a psycho and didn't want to get caught...seems like the smart thing to do.

LOL it's like someone who knows exactly what kind of container and chemicals they'd need to liquify a body. "I learned in in Breaking Bad" is my excuse.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Spoken like a true psycho, LOL

If I were a psycho and didn't want to get caught...seems like the smart thing to do.

LOL it's like someone who knows exactly what kind of container and chemicals they'd need to liquify a body. "I learned in in Breaking Bad" is my excuse.

I promise you that I've never killed anyone in my life and bar being attacked by a psycho, I don't think it will ever happen. I was trying to be creative and use my imagination.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
1) The Thing
2) Salo
3) Tombstone
4) Evil Dead 2
5) *Possession

The Exorcist
I Stand Alone
Andrei Rublev
A Serbian Film

Know this, you can't find it on any legit sites, despite it being such a genuine masterpiece.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Do you know who Glenn Danzig is? His entire motif is designed around the scene of Possession I posted. Don't believe me? His first Danzig album had a song on it called Possession (the worst of the bunch) and his entire stage performance was taken straight from the film - a good choice.

Sam Neill - His first smash at such a young age before anyone knew who he was.

Isabelle Yasmine Adjani - The best-known French actress who tried suicide soon after the film's finish. You get to see her young tits in this gem!

My top 5-10 rotates but they're all better than great...

Adjani-Possession.png

SSS
- You ever been divorced?

OP
OP
mastersplither

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
1) The Thing
2) Salo
3) Tombstone
4) Evil Dead 2
5) *Possession

The Exorcist
I Stand Alone
Andrei Rublev
A Serbian Film

Know this, you can't find it on any legit sites, despite it being such a genuine masterpiece.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Do you know who Glenn Danzig is? His entire motif is designed around the scene of Possession I posted. Don't believe me? His first Danzig album had a song on it called Possession (the worst of the bunch) and his entire stage performance was taken straight from the film - a good choice.

Sam Neill - His first smash at such a young age before anyone knew who he was.

Isabelle Yasmine Adjani - The best-known French actress who tried suicide soon after the film's finish. You get to see her young tits in this gem!

My top 5-10 rotates but they're all better than great...

Adjani-Possession.png

SSS
- You ever been divorced?

Interesting. The Thing is certainly a damn classic. Never heard of Salo or Possession but after reading a little about them I've come to the conclusion that you're a twisted fucker. Nice to meet ya, SSS.