I'm Super Angry about the Alabama Abortion Ban

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Outlawing abortion does not reduce the rate of abortions. People still get abortions but they turn 2 more dangerous methods,,, so outlawing abortions actually increases the number of deaths u've caused. So even if u hate abortion and want it to end, if u care at all about reality than u wouldnt outlaw it ------u would increase ur efforts 2 educate people about safe sex, increase access 2 birth control, and increase access 2 affordable healthcare in general. Boom,,,, abortions go down, everyone is happy!!

So know this ----- if Alabamas law is allowed 2 take effect, more women will die. The same number of fetuses will die, but more women will, 2.

We need 2 fight,,,, or we're headed for Gilead.

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Clearly, allowing women the right 2 make choices regarding their own bodies will result in the downfall of civilization and a descent into irreversible moral depravity. /sarcasm. This whole country will be filled w people like this website. Any1 who thinks the restrictions have anything 2 do with saving lives is deluded.

It is all about keeping women as second class citizens.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly, allowing women the right 2 make choices regarding their own bodies will result in the downfall of civilization and a descent into irreversible moral depravity. /sarcasm. This whole country will be filled w people like this website. Any1 who thinks the restrictions have anything 2 do with saving lives is deluded.

It is all about keeping women as second class citizens.
Women are first class in my opinion because I’m not a fahget...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you're in favor of abortion, move to Virginia, evidently they are killing full term babies now :Disagree2:

Dude, I just ate, you think I wanna watch a bunch of nigras yappin' their jaws about a bunch of nonsense lol? Soon as I opened the video I noticed them 2 idiots and had to pass lol. Sorry man lol, give me the low down if you want though haha.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
If you're in favor of abortion, move to Virginia, evidently they are killing full term babies now :Disagree2:

Dude, I just ate, you think I wanna watch a bunch of nigras yappin' their jaws about a bunch of nonsense lol? Soon as I opened the video I noticed them 2 idiots and had to pass lol. Sorry man lol, give me the low down if you want though haha.

That’s incredibly waacist! :ROFL:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
♪♪♪ SWEET HOME ALABAMA! ♪♪♪

unless u dont know how 2 keep your legs shut

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
here is a thought - all the ppl who argue pro-abortion can only do it cause they were lucky enough 2 be born

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Abortion is murder!!! I don't blame the mothers. I blame the doctors!

2 me its complicated and depends on lots of things, but ppl need 2 take responsibility

what really gets me r the women who abuse it as birth control

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
thumb_is-that-acne-on-your-face-privatie-or-scars-from-33242200.png

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know, I personally think it's morally wrong. It feels that way, the way the fetuses struggle for life in the latex gloved palms of people when they remove it sometimes if it's it's not complete, fighting for life. It hurts to see it and screams, "wrong!".

But to tell some chick she's gotta lug a bowling ball around.. her own body.. all that physical stress.. ?
Let only women vote on the issue I say. Not qualified.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m pro choice but it has to be a good reason, rape, or if the child is really disabled or going full term is life threatening to the mother, not cos your going on holiday and you want to wear a bikini or some pathetic reasons like that.
I think banning abortion will be dangerous, it’s going backwards to the times woman paid backstreet abortionist and often died cos of it. They only have to take two pills these days and as long as they do it early enough, I’m not comfortable with the thought of a viable foetus being aborted.

Equal Hater

Factory Bastard

Yep yep because bitches that don't want them little shits wait and carry the fuckers for nine months, get their asses fat and their skin all fucked up with stretch marks looking like a goofy zebra so they can pass a watermelon thru their coochies and stretch that shit up so they can say "oh doc I think I change my mind. Can you put this one thru the blender, please?"

That makes perfectly total sense.

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee

Yep yep because bitches that don't want them little shits wait and carry the fuckers for nine months, get their asses fat and their skin all fucked up with stretch marks looking like a goofy zebra so they can pass a watermelon thru their coochies and stretch that shit up so they can say "oh doc I think I change my mind. Can you put this one thru the blender, please?"

That makes perfectly total sense.

And u wonder why women abort?
We find out the sex and makes the decision easier.