Impressive Ramen Noodle Suggestion Thread

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
As the title implies. I'm a poor piece of shit that eats Ramen like college kid 2 weeks from exam day. I personally love the Maruchan Ramen blocks of noodles, but I doubt that matters.

Does anyone here have meal suggestions that would enhance the basic bitch formula of water and seasoning when it came to making and eating Ramen noodles? I will try all suggestions within the realm of possibility and might even post proof of trying by presenting a final result of said suggestion.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I used to eat mine with an egg (white only) dropped in. I don't like eggdrop style, so I didn't stir much. Adding veggies like cabbage is good too.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I once received a cook book that I think was called 101 Ways to Cook Ramen. I never tried any of them but it was a fun read. Strawberry Shortcake was one I found most odd.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Make a chi chi.
  • 2 packs of ramen noodles
  • 1/3 bottle of jalapeno squeeze cheese
  • 1 summer sausage
  • 1 Slim Jim
  • 1 can of chili
  • 1 small garbage bag
here's a list of different chi chi recipes
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
You haven't heard about foodloaf then. Cornbread mix, toss in leftovers from the last few meals mix, bake and serve. This is what they used to serve you if you went to the hole. I think foodloaf has been prohibited finally because that shit is inhumane! I barely ate for the 10 days I had to spend in the hole for fighting some chic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I usually just boil my broth on the stove with some veggies and a couple of Asian fish balls, add the Ramen after turning off the stove and crack an eggs into the hot brother. Wait five minutes to let it cool and for the noodles to soften then serve.

I will usually garnish with parsley, a dash of fish sauce, and a bit of hot sauce. If bean sprouts are around I will add those too.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I usually just boil my broth on the stove with some veggies and a couple of Asian fish balls, add the Ramen after turning off the stove and crack an eggs into the hot brother. Wait five minutes to let it cool and for the noodles to soften then serve.

I will usually garnish with parsley, a dash of fish sauce, and a bit of hot sauce. If bean sprouts are around I will add those too.

Fish BALLS ??

AND fish SAUCE ??
120.jpg

I like to eet them with just nothing, smack the package real hard ad the seasuning and voila

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't you have an Asian market near your home? Visit one sometime and you might just find some interesting and tasty new things. Also try authentic Japanese Ramen and you will find fishballs and fish sauce in it.

• Puke 2
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't you have an Asian market near your home? Visit one sometime and you might just find some interesting and tasty new things. Also try authentic Japanese Ramen and you will find fishballs and fish sauce in it.

Asian markets REEK bro ... pick their fucking noses and put the boogoos on the grapes ffs
I'm a proud white fella, I shop in European markets

so what ? they casterate these poor fish for your soup ?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Asian markets REEK bro ... pick their fucking noses and put the boogoos on the grapes ffs
I'm a proud white fella, I shop in European markets

so what ? they casterate these poor fish for your soup ?

I shop all over as I live in big city. We have options. Sure, I mostly go to American markets but we have European, mideast, Indian, east Asian, and Latin American stores too. I like to try new things food wise so I have been doing stuff like this since before I was a teenager.

That is what a fishball is. It is like a meat ball but with fish.

That is fish sauce, you need to get a good quality one and not the cheap shit but it does add a nice umami flavor (as well as salt) to dishes. It is mostly made in Southeast Asia these days but versions of it have been been in the west since at least Roman times. Roman's even had a law saying slave owners had to give it to their slaves. No days some is still made in Italy.

• Puke 2
Reactions: X