In retrospect- The Summer of Poofer

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
There’s a lot of talk about the great flamer days of the BH era, many of whom here wernt privy to but seem to act like they were.

What was pertinent, was the glorious “Summer of Poofer”. The greatest troll pulled on this community that still has the rabble clinging like little shit balls on the ass hairs of tard society.

This community was turned inside out, hitting each and every forum only because ppl didn’t know when to shut up about it.

See, as great a flamer as I am, legendary even, I’m a much, much better troll.

This community needed a shot in the arm, and I sure as shit gave it the double jab.

Are we all ready for “The Martini Winter”?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
If you're always looking back, you can never move forward.
You must not have read “The Martini Winter” part that’s already in pre-production.

If I didn’t produce great content, you knuckledraggers wouldn’t have nothing to talk about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The only "rabble" is literally just Poofer and Flynn.

The only two gotdamn people still on it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Save it, Felicia

Stick to complaining like that glorious Karen you are

Says the guy who has been ranting about the same topic for 3 years and his psycho Karen lackey that spams the board with angry tears over shit people did a decade ago.

I'm not sure me saying "Poofer if you come anywhere near my real life again on any level I'll get the police involved" is a "Karen" issue.

No one is interested in your desperate need for ongoing drama with me. So you best have some sort of different topic.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You must not have read “The Martini Winter” part that’s already in pre-production.

If I didn’t produce great content, you knuckledraggers wouldn’t have nothing to talk about.

Hey, Martini, the early 90s called. They said there's a stock shortage for one black and white houndstooth jacket. Someone there thought you might be able to track it down.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Save it, Felicia

Says the guy who has been ranting about the same topic for 3 years and his psycho Karen lackey that spams the board with angry tears over shit people did a decade ago.

I'm not sure me saying "Poofer if you come anywhere near my real life again on any level I'll get the police involved" is a "Karen" issue.

No one is interested in your desperate need for ongoing drama with me. So you best have some sort of different topic.

As you respond to him Karen.

And the little psycho-drama you deem not at all pertinacious, is what you have been living off for all of those years, that you seem now desperate to excommunicate yourself from.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Hey, Martini, the early 90s called. They said there's a stock shortage for one black and white houndstooth jacket. Someone there thought you might be able to track it down.
What a coincidence

Hey Lotus, Black and Decker called. They saw your naked pics on Tinder and wanted to womanscape all the foliage building up on your body free of charge.

(picks up phone)

What do I tell them?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
After all Dove, you got on the bus and fucked him at the end of your rainbow.

A bit rich now to be complaining about it now?

Give it a fucking rest, we all got over it quicker than you!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Save it, Felicia

And the little psycho-drama you deem not at all pertinacious, is what you have been living off for all of those years, that you seem now desperate to excommunicate yourself from.
No worries.

The SoP is the only thing of relevance she’s had a hand in and will do anything to keep playing up the victim card for sympathy.

That broad, with that brain, reads like a fortune cookie printed backwards

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a coincidence

Hey Lotus, Black and Decker called. They saw your naked pics on Tinder and wanted to womanscape all the foliage building up on your body free of charge.

(picks up phone)

What do I tell them?

You're saying that because my AV is a naked pic of myself? OK, False Analogy Man.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I always thought of her as a 3-D printed Lego model that you discard and forget about, until you step on it one day bleary-eyed while simply saying, "dat's where dat went".

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Is that there fellow lassie LotusBud the earthly incarnation of Ganesh?

Jesus, you meet all sorts on these forums.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

What a coincidence

(picks up phone)

What do I tell them?

You're saying that because my AV is a naked pic of myself? OK, False Analogy Man.
Nobody said anything about your AV pic.

What’s one thing you and Kay Parker have in common?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a coincidence

(picks up phone)

What do I tell them?

Yes, but the 1990s were calling about your AV pic.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

What a coincidence

(picks up phone)

What do I tell them?

It’s a chop stupid.

Did you like the Belle Delphine one more?

Im flexible, like a gymnast

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There’s a lot of talk about the great flamer days of the BH era, many of whom here wernt privy to but seem to act like they were.

What was pertinent, was the glorious “Summer of Poofer”. The greatest troll pulled on this community that still has the rabble clinging like little shit balls on the ass hairs of tard society.

This community was turned inside out, hitting each and every forum only because ppl didn’t know when to shut up about it.

This community needed a shot in the arm, and I sure as shit gave it the double jab.

giphy.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a coincidence

(picks up phone)

What do I tell them?

It’s a chop stupid.

OK. I believe you.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

What a coincidence

(picks up phone)

What do I tell them?

It’s a chop stupid.

OK. I believe you.
I’m sure you do.

Lord knows what I could do with an electric shaver and a pair of scissors on that body of yours if I stretched out a bit before, you’d look like a whole new woman…. who am I kidding…. You’d look like a woman

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"The Community" is like 10 people, just sayin...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Save it, Felicia

did a dicktionary like fuck you up the ass or wat ??

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

"The Community" is like 10 people, just sayin...
It could be a whole bunch more.

This is why I started MNN.

I have countless members doing the due diligence to create excellent content for the masses to sink their teef into.

Stat tuned. Stay with MNN

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this gonna be like him signing up 7 more times as different people to pretend he brought all this traffick?

Like he evidently did on his board?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What the fuck are you talking about?

I hope you didn't spend more than 2 minutes typing up that generic flotsam?