Site Supporter
I remember the first time you asked me that Dilfy.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There's probably medications for whatever it is that you have.

Life could be better for you.
Life is good. Sounds that you have issues. Are you a fatso? Broke?

The fact that you jump to help out a known child fister and Cock licker like aidsman speaks for itself.

You poor victim.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember the first time you asked me that Dilfy.. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Bahahahha. :LOL3:

A classic right?

I have this mostly from RapeApe. He came up with stuff, thst cracked me up. Lololo. It is a party crasher for sure

wizer

Factory Bastard

The fact that you jump to help out a known child fister and Cock licker like aidsman speaks for itself.

You poor victim.

Life was good, then they took away the dumpser I was sleeping behind. I guess I gotta relocate and bring my firepit barrel with me. Maybe I'll head south to warmer climates, this worn out old hat and torn gloves probably won't get me through another winter up here.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You poor victim.

Life was good, then they took away the dumpser I was sleeping behind. I guess I gotta relocate and bring my firepit barrel with me. Maybe I'll head south to warmer climates, this worn out old hat and torn gloves probably won't get me through another winter up here.
It took you 1 hour for this comeback?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Aidsman is a full blown hardcore Portland SJW....

No doubt he's been taught that sex with insects is perfectly normal.
I heard he is sniffing the junk of businessmen.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I always smell PIODIO vibes from @Admin. is he a child fister?

discuss
246039244_133373309043253_7095769658730637254_n.jpg

wizer

Factory Bastard
So you didn’t answer my question. Are you a Fatherfucker?

You waited an hour for me to post after your last comment directed towards me. I just got back- did you step away from your computer even for a minute? It's the weekend man, get out and around. Close that laptop lid and go for a walk, or volunteer in your local animal shelter or have sex with a prostitute. Anything beats sitting around jerking off and tossing 3rd grade insults at complete strangers.

Well maybe not but you might want to think about it. I'm only going to be logged on for a few minutes then I'm headed over to my girlfriends house for the evening so please don't wait around impatiently for me to respond to your next post. But I'll get back to you, I promise.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You waited an hour for me to post after your last comment directed towards me. I just got back- did you step away from your computer even for a minute? It's the weekend man, get out and around. Close that laptop lid and go for a walk, or volunteer in your local animal shelter or have sex with a prostitute. Anything beats sitting around jerking off and tossing 3rd grade insults at complete strangers.

Well maybe not but you might want to think about it. I'm only going to be logged on for a few minutes then I'm headed over to my girlfriends house for the evening so please don't wait around impatiently for me to respond to your next post. But I'll get back to you, I promise.
I hope you aren't angry. But that post was too long. Didn't read. LoL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your girlfriend’s house? Are you a student?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why?

You wanna ass fuck him, too?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

You wanna ass fuck him, too?
I can’t deal with you today...it’s a week night!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No, not a student, why do you ask? Do you believe that anyone with a girlfriend is in school?
Mature blokes usually refer to their better halves as: my lady, missus, partner, woman etc. I don’t know you, so couldn’t tell really. I was going off your avatar in all honesty.

I think I told you that I have that vinyl. Good remix. The JJ Cale Naturally vinyl finally came from the USA after 7 months! Fuuuuck...worth the wait though I guess.