Is shooting Expanda' Foam up a stinky old pet's arsehole really that inhumane?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
In human years our stupid loud dementia ridden cat is in her 90's, won't shut up, doesn't know where she is half the time, has dingleberries stuck all over her fur which she is too stupid to avoid, and her shit fucking stinks really really bad.

A blast of Expanda' Foam from a can up her ringpiece would solve all these issues, I reckon.

Alternative suggestions?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
You need one of these I think.

300d1286329581-funny-stupid-cartoon-thread-38_cat_carrier.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Poor kitty lol.

Sadly, when my one cat got so bad off, I had to have her put down. Second cat, she got bad off, but died before I had to put her down. She was the same, didnt know where she was, I SWEAR I think she went blind. Maybe your cat went blind, and cant smell either lol.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Poor kitty lol.

Sadly, when my one cat got so bad off, I had to have her put down. Second cat, she got bad off, but died before I had to put her down. She was the same, didnt know where she was, I SWEAR I think she went blind. Maybe your cat went blind, and cant smell either lol.

She still kills birds and small mammals outside, and I know her sense of smell still works because when she meows like a bitch for hours to come inside just to take a huge greasy granny shit in the litterbox, I lock her up in the laundry room with her stank and she goes ballistic trying to escape...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Poor kitty lol.

She still kills birds and small mammals outside, and I know her sense of smell still works because when she meows like a bitch for hours to come inside just to take a huge greasy granny shit in the litterbox, I lock her up in the laundry room with her stank and she goes ballistic trying to escape...

:ROFL3:

Poor poor kitty lolol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In human years our stupid loud dementia ridden cat is in her 90's, won't shut up, doesn't know where she is half the time, has dingleberries stuck all over her fur which she is too stupid to avoid, and her shit fucking stinks really really bad.

A blast of Expanda' Foam from a can up her ringpiece would solve all these issues, I reckon.

Alternative suggestions?

Stop committing animal abuse. Duh

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The women in my family would have no such problem injecting 5 litres worth of foam up Seaboob's pucker....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
4-BBD7556-6774-45-C0-847-E-6024-EE24-BEFF.jpg

Anything would be better than you soiled filthy smelly couch that smells like dead duck guts.