Is The Prowler a Homosexual?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He keeps asking members to suck on his genitals & has this strange notion that women in this forum want to look at them.

Suck my nuts.

In which case should such requests be placed in the Meltdown Thread?

I think it'd be a good idea.

Throw homosexuals like @The Prowler in subforums such as Meltdown where they belong.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He keeps asking members to suck on his genitals & has this strange notion that women in this forum want to look at them.

Suck my nuts.

Throw homosexuals like @The Prowler in subforums such as Meltdown where they belong.

He coaches little league

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He coaches little league
Then I hope that little League conducts child safety & criminal record checks in a BIG WAY for its participants.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Suck my nuts.

He coaches little league
Have you ever looked at the occupations a very large % of pedos work in? i.e. the ones that put you in front of kids in a semi controlled environment. Catholic Priests, Coaches anyone? (feet note, a micro-teeny-tiny percentage might be Transsseckshualls.)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Suck my nuts.

He coaches little league
Have you ever looked at the occupations a very large % of pedos work in? i.e. the ones that put you in front of kids in a semi controlled environment. Catholic Priests, Coaches anyone? (feet note, a micro-teeny-tiny percentage might be Transsseckshualls.)

Well, pedophiles do volunteer or get involved with things related to children. Teachers, coaches, clergy... That is true.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
5.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
One mention of homosexuals and look who turns up, the cockadian... I suppose the thread has TWO of his favourite topics and of course he has to illustrate fahgetry with a pic in case we all forgot what it was... :facepalm:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Again, Joe has cock on his mind.

Canadian winters are tough, but spring is just around the corner.