Is this board anti-semite??

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As you see, more and more anti-semite slurs are being made by Knife-Wilder, Grimmy, Gyroscope and SissyRoy.

Jews has been gassed many years ago. Millions of victims and here we have some jokers making fun of them?? WTF??

BF, what is your say on this serious concern?

Hope we can have a serious debate about this.

Please ban these guys. Thanks

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
kike2.jpg

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I ain't gonna put up with this shit them Jews have been ridiculed enough! Bout to lay the smack down on somebody's ass!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Hey, Dinglepuss, I haven't made one single anti-Jewish or anti-Israel remark. Get a leash on them titties, Miss Business. I'm anti-religious, not anti-Jewish. In fact, I'm pretty seriously pro-Israel. Only fault I can find with them is that they haven't scoured the so-called "Palestinian" vermin from the face of the Earth or turned Tehran into a glass parking lot yet.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yea f
Hey, Dinglepuss, I haven't made one single anti-Jewish or anti-Israel remark. Get a leash on them titties, Miss Business. I'm anti-religious, not anti-Jewish. In fact, I'm pretty seriously pro-Israel. Only fault I can find with them is that they haven't scoured the so-called "Palestinian" vermin from the face of the Earth or turned Tehran into a glass parking lot yet.
Yea fuck Palestine.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
For serious. Those fuckers lob rockets at civilians -- nobody says shit -- until Israel pimp slaps the piss out of them -- media and lefties don't merely have their cheese slip off their cracker, that frommage goes fuckin' orbital. How dare the Israelis respond to constant terror attacks! Don't they know they're supposed to just take it?

You have to admire the Israelis' restraint for not just cratering the fuck out of every Palestinian settlement they know about. I would. First year.

Them: *rockets*
Me: Stop it.
Me: Stop it.
Me: lowers the hammer on every goat-herder, village, and fucking tent outside my borders.
Me: I gave 'em two chances. *shrug*

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I'm inclined toward a more nuanced view. The camel jockeys are definitely the aggressors -- we know that because they aren't just that way at the Jews. They're that way against everybody who isn't Islamic. They're a fucking virus. And every now and then you hear this "freedom fighter" shit about them. Bullshit. You're not a fucking freedom fighter when the primitive religion you believe in is against freedom.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I don't care. Fuck the Palestinians. They didn't even want to live in the region until the British Mandate of Palestine invented the territory they took their name from, then the Jews concentrated there (many fleeing europe to the place) and turned it from a shitpile into an oasis. Then the rats came scurrying after somebody else had done all the work, just looking to steal the results of somebody else's labor.

Fuck 'em in the eye with a chicken pot pie.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I myself find it hard to hate on the Palestinians directly... Islam is a virus I totally agree but the Juden are global manipulating devils who only give their own key positions in the corporate world... Walt Disney hated them but now they own his empire as well as ALL the big banks enabling them to make the West their bitch... Jews are luciferian nomads with no place to call home! #FreePalestine

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Even if that's true of the Jews -- and I decline to weigh in on that one way or the other -- the Muslims are worse. Oppressive, ultra-violent, unhygienic fucking savages. Even the Saudis, arguably the closest to civilized that Muslims get, are still centuries behind the western world socially or ethically.

And whatever the Jews could be accused of, they're only violent in retaliation against violence directed at them.