Israeli Newspaper: Jews have led the Impeach Trump movement

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Three Jewish Democrats are leading the House impeachment charge

Three of the four Democrats leading the charge to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
for a second time are Jewish: David Cicilline of Rhode Island, who is the lead sponsor, and Jamie Raskin of Maryland and Jerry Nadler of New York, who are among the three lead co-sponsors.

Of the 25 Jewish Democrats in the new Congress, just one has yet to announce where she stands on impeachment, Elissa Slotkin of Michigan. She is one of just 12 Democrats not to sign onto the impeachment call.

OIP.5aeUS1ED45_asN6PmDhzoAHaF7

5b196eb13faf8.image.jpg

190102-jerry-nadler-gty-773.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: Ice

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These people are sacks of shit anyway. Why would we expect otherwise?

Nadler is like satans ventriloquist dummy.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.” This was a quote from Trump before the rally. This impeachment is a farce..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.” This was a quote from Trump before the rally. This impeachment is a farce..

It's the chosen narrative to justify the Patriot Act on meth and pass domestic terror laws effectively criminalizing dissent against the establishment.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I feel that it's important to regularly remind people that the vast majority of Jews heavily lean to the left politically and the only loyality they have is for their own tribe, because the mainstream media sure as hell won't tell you that.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I feel that it's important to regularly remind people that the vast majority of Jews heavily lean to the left politically and the only loyality they have is for their own tribe, because the mainstream media sure as hell won't tell you that.
Don't you love that from the mainstream media? They do not broadcast that "news" because it's not true :)

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Don't you love that from the mainstream media? They do not broadcast that "news" because it's not true :)

Huh?

OIP.dLT_vLv3fdHN3W5yBU_PQwHaLW

Q

Banned

Huh?

That's interesting.... "I feel that it's important to regularly remind people that the vast majority of Jews heavily lean to the left politically and the only loyality they have is for their own tribe, because the mainstream media sure as hell won't tell you that."

Explain please?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dont forget, those jews hate Israel.

Q

Banned
Make me laugh: how did you acquire that information?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Some leftist Jews are anti-Zionist so therefore anti-Israel, mainly because they don't believe in nations or borders and think that all races and creeds should be blended together into one big meltingpot, essentially to become mongrels like they are. However, many Democrats are just as loyal to Israel as any Zionist and whether a Jew is on the right or the left politically, they are always ready to put aside their differences and unite against White Nationalism or any kind of agenda which is beneficial to solely White Europeans.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You must realise that the vast majority of Jews hate Trump and want him gone, regardless of all the support he has pledged to Israel during his Presidency?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And two Jewish guys were absolutely key to Trump's presidency. Sheldon Adelson and Jared Kushner. Your point?

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You also know, I imagine, because your brain is so big, RassenAss, that many US rightie born-agains are super pro-Zionism because they have some fucked up theory about how Jesus will return in Jerusalem, and I guess that all the orthodox Jews will be saved or some such bullshit. A lot of these people give money to Israel.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You also know, I imagine, because your brain is so big, RassenAss, that many US rightie born-agains are super pro-Zionism because they have some fucked up theory about how Jesus will return in Jerusalem, and I guess that all the orthodox Jews will be saved or some such bullshit. A lot of these people give money to Israel.

Yep, Christian Zionism is about as ridiculous as an Islamic LGBT movement. Jews and Christians have historically never been allies, for obvious reasons.

As I've already stated, most Jews are leftists and hate Trump, even though he's arguably been the best President Israel has ever had. He would have been much better if he hadn't surrounded himself with Jews in his cabinet and inner circle, because as always, their wishes are given priority over everyone else's.

Q

Banned

Huh?

That's interesting.... "I feel that it's important to regularly remind people that the vast majority of Jews heavily lean to the left politically and the only loyality they have is for their own tribe, because the mainstream media sure as hell won't tell you that."

Explain please?
@Rassenkrieg Please explain... Which of the two was a lie?