It's a sAd day my friends

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My Bike broke.
I are with many sadZ this AM ..
sat with her all night held her mirror .. the last spark the throttle produced was at 3:46 am ...she was UGLY on the outside boy no lie, the rust shone as bright as the Sun but inside she had the heart of an electrical Lion .
the tranquility that girl has brought me has kept me from killin' people .. the dash is tear stained, she consoled me through some pretty tough times and to know it's gone kills me // I need a new one and will get one, but I don't want one .

her name was Betsy

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wanna post pics so bad but someone with disrespect her with a darkie photochopped on it

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you should see my backyard, dismantled bike and tearZ EVERYWHERE

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've got a 2015 Redline Flight Pro with an XL frame and Box forks. I'll sell it to you for $1K.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wondering if you got your new bike and you like it?? Would love to see a picture of it. E-bikes aren't popular where I live, so kind of curious lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My Bike broke.
I are with many sadZ this AM ..
sat with her all night held her mirror .. the last spark the throttle produced was at 3:46 am ...she was UGLY on the outside boy no lie, the rust shone as bright as the Sun but inside she had the heart of an electrical Lion .
the tranquility that girl has brought me has kept me from killin' people .. the dash is tear stained, she consoled me through some pretty tough times and to know it's gone kills me // I need a new one and will get one, but I don't want one .

her name was Betsy

That is sad.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A sad day. I was dick deep in pussy and could not cum. Maybe the pussy was to loose, maybe I was not enough into it, maybe I was bored. Repicition does make things boring. When I was fucking young sluts it was fun and exciting, nuts away, but now it is more difficult.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This really pissed me off because my motto has always been leave no pussy not cummed in.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
With a mistress is heaven or hell. Usually both. Seamajor learned his lesson.