Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey there Lioness!!!!

Glad ya came out of hiding!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10367-1376414914-39.gif

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Welcome aboard. Please let me see your ticket. I look after all tickets, you got one? if not Boom! shit will hit the fan lol

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Welcome aboard. Please let me see your ticket. I look after all tickets, you got one? if not Boom! shit will hit the fan lol
I do. Yet, I don’t. It’s like a calling. I heard a need. I came to fill it.

It was a dirty dog this time, not a little bird.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi there Lioness. Haven't seen you around in a while! How've you been?

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Hi there Lioness. Haven't seen you around in a while! How've you been?
It's been a crazy life but I'm okay. Lost my dad to cancer and my mom's health isn't getting any better. She's stubborn though. Fiesty little Indian woman. lol

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear that Lioness. You certainly have had a lot on your plate. I understand the feisty unwell mother... mine is the same. I am convinced that the only reason her health issues haven't beaten her is pure stubborn will on her part. I hope your mother fights as long as mine has and sticks around for you.

OP
OP
Lioness

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
I think that's precisely what is keeping mom alive. Her stubborn will to make sure the doctors aren't right about anything because she knows herself better than they do. She is defying many odds right now. Hopefully, both our mothers will keep their stubborn streak for a whole lot longer.