Ivermectin - Possible Miracle Drug which may prevent or dramatically reduce COVID Deaths?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Let them kIssy m3h assh0le meATS they one do one of two things.. Live or Die. Its their choice.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Not a chance .. Put some garden variety chemical cocktail into my body.. on a virus that has a 99% recovery rate .. Get fucked on all this Plandemic propaganda infused mass brainwashing..

society is a joke, weak from snowflake seperatization

NWO for the great reset

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
6d473080855d1484c0cb75e20e1b5294564b8b14.jpeg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not a chance .. Put some garden variety chemical cocktail into my body.. on a virus that has a 99% recovery rate .. Get fucked on all this Plandemic propaganda infused mass brainwashing..

NWO for the great reset

The reset is going to involve this: A complete and devastating financial collapse, caused by the corporate takeover of the world -- the corporate takeover you people have been voting for and defending for decades now, and which Trump epitomizes (as does Biden).

It's a done deal, the collapse, unless everyone wakes the fuck up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

NWO for the great reset

The reset is going to involve this: A complete and devastating financial collapse, caused by the corporate takeover of the world -- the corporate takeover you people have been voting for and defending for decades now, and which Trump epitomizes (as does Biden).

It's a done deal, the collapse, unless everyone wakes the fuck up.
We’re not guinea pigs!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am just offering this up here for what it's worth to any of you.

I am quite certain I had covid in March. I had almost every symptom, including extreme difficulty breathing -- but not bad enough to go to the hospital. I couldn't get a test at the time, though. I was sick for about a month.

So, given the state of the world at the time -- they were recommending you not go to the hospital unless your case was severe -- I did what I could. I have always researched and used natural remedies. One of the things I often use is baking soda. 1/2 teaspoon in a glass of water. I took that along with immune boosting things -- vitamin D, vitamin C, and zinc -- and ate a very healthy diet. I got over it without ever having to visit a doctor, and I have immune issues, so I was pretty concerned.

Later, I stumbled across a video (pre-covid) in which an old woman was interviewed some years ago. She had been one of very few survivors of the 1918 pandemic in a farming village that was at the epicenter of that pandemic in the midwest. Everyone in her family survived, while almost everyone else in the village died. She said she thought it was because her mother made them take baking soda every day. Baking soda increases the delivery of oxygen to different parts of the body.

Now, of course this is nothing but anecdotal, but it's here for what it's worth. But, of course, do your research before you take my advice on anything.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I am quite certain I had covid in March. I had almost every symptom, including extreme difficulty breathing -- but not bad enough to go to the hospital. I couldn't get a test at the time, though. I was sick for about a month.

So, given the state of the world at the time -- they were recommending you not go to the hospital unless your case was severe -- I did what I could. I have always researched and used natural remedies. One of the things I often use is baking soda. 1/2 teaspoon in a glass of water. I took that along with immune boosting things -- vitamin D, vitamin C, and zinc -- and ate a very healthy diet. I got over it without ever having to visit a doctor, and I have immune issues, so I was pretty concerned.

Later, I stumbled across a video (pre-covid) in which an old woman was interviewed some years ago. She had been one of very few survivors of the 1918 pandemic in a farming village that was at the epicenter of that pandemic in the midwest. Everyone in her family survived, while almost everyone else in the village died. She said she thought it was because her mother made them take baking soda every day. Baking soda increases the delivery of oxygen to different parts of the body.

Now, of course this is nothing but anecdotal, but it's here for what it's worth. But, of course, do your research before you take my advice on anything.
Tell me what you see here?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A failed clinical trial. Your point?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

I once read that this is why they have trials in the first place, any truth to that?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I once read that this is why they have trials in the first place, any truth to that?
Stalin? You’re not that deserving. Get on the Mayhem Player’s circle if you have the mettle. I want to supply you a more fitting avatar you woeful cunt! C’mon I dare you to sign up...I want to throw some dollar bills your way you sad twat!
:LOL2: