Jail time

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Just interested how many people have done jail time and because of what. Care to share?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was in jail for a few hours because I got picked up driving on a suspended license. Never had a DUI. Lost it multiple times for speeding and street racing. Still do both.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I was in jail for a few hours because I got picked up driving on a suspended license. Never had a DUI. Lost it multiple times for speeding and street racing. Still do both.
And all it got you was a few hours? Sounds like you got off easy

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Never did jail time and don't know anyone at all who did.

I did get arrested once for this: Walking my dog without a leash!!! (when a cop lost his shit because my dog jumped out of my car and into the street in front of his car). Charges dismissed when I went to court and the judge read the cop the riot act.

I did have a number of students who were arrested for living while black. And a number of legit felons.

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
18 hours in San Diego County Jail. I got pulled over on the freeway. Cop tried to get me for a DUI. I blew a .014 and the legal limit is .08. I was well below the limit as I had like 3 beers 5 hours prior to driving and I was the DD so my car smelled like beer from the the passengers I just had. I passed 2 sobriety tests. He then claimed I was stoned when I hadn't smoked weed in over 5 years. I had to go into regular lock up because I had a misdemeanor on my record. So for some reason bail took longer to get me out. I was stuck in a jail cell with 8 gang members who were in on weapons charges. They just laughed at me the whole time.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I many family members that have been incarcerated. One is in pelican bay for life.

It's weird that you ended up a con.
IOW u associate the law-abiding with conservatives

good 2 know

Not quite what I was getting at, but I know deep thinking is hard, so go ahead with that line of thought, just to make it easy on yourself.
Sticking your head deep up your ass is what you call "deep thinking"

Good to know

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I many family members that have been incarcerated. One is in pelican bay for life.

IOW u associate the law-abiding with conservatives

good 2 know

Not quite what I was getting at, but I know deep thinking is hard, so go ahead with that line of thought, just to make it easy on yourself.
ofc it wasnt intentional but u admitted it just the same

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Why do you think I’m a con? Because I voted for Trump?

Trump isn’t anyones puppet like Biden. That’s why I voted for him

Trump's not a puppet, but he sure as hell is a lying ass billionaire who doesn't care about anyone but himself.
Why the fuck does Trump have to care about anyone but his country, his family and himself?

That's the problem with you snowflake douchebag liberals, you need a leader that pretends he cares about you, whereas we conservatives are bound to no such emotional limitation. We only need our leader to do the fucking job we hired him to do.

Personally, I dont care if Trump boils kittens on his free time just as long as he puts into place the types of polices and procedures that will keep America at the top of the world's totem pole

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why do you think I’m a con? Because I voted for Trump?

Trump isn’t anyones puppet like Biden. That’s why I voted for him

Trump's not a puppet, but he sure as hell is a lying ass billionaire who doesn't care about anyone but himself.
Why the fuck does Trump have to care about anyone but his country, his family and himself?

That's the problem with you snowflake douchebag liberals, you need a leader that pretends he cares about you, whereas we conservatives are bound to no such emotional limitation. We only need our leader to do the fucking job we hired him to do.

Personally, I dont care if Trump boils kittens on his free time just as long as he puts into place the types of polices and procedures that will keep America at the top of the world's totem pole
i agree cept for the boiling kittens part lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I almost got thrown in jail once cuz I lipped of a police officer and walked away rom the scene.

I also left some marijuana in the car which was illegal at the time.

The police almost searched my car.

But I managed to talk my way out of that one.

Good thing, cuz if they had found the marijuana in the car coulda been a criminal conviction for possession of drugs.

That wouldn't be a problem these days, but back then it was and I knew people who got criminal records for years because they had been convicted of Marijuana possession. And it prevented from travelling outside of the country, getting and keeping jobs, etc.

I had a lot of brushes with the Law & near death experiences, but never ended up with a criminal record, going to jail & managed to stay alive.

So I was lucky.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My record is clean but my hub is a felon.

...what was he in for, Queenie?
if she wanted it 2 be known sheda said it, nosey fag

Well I have a friend who spent 5 years in a Texas prison for drug trafficking.

He told me his Father murdered his Mother where he's serving Life in a California Prison.

I think it might be San Quentin.

I once met a guy who was related to a famous Television Evangelist who later went on to beat his wife who divorced him and then he got life in prison for murdering two teenage girls. He's still there today tho I think he was in the paper once trying to get parole and was turned down.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My record is clean but my hub is a felon.

...what was he in for, Queenie?
if she wanted it 2 be known sheda said it, nosey fag

Well I have a friend who spent 5 years in a Texas prison for drug trafficking.

He told me his Father murdered his Mother where he's serving Live in a California Prison.

I think it might be San Quentin.

I once met a guy who was related to a famous Television Evangelist who later went on to beat his wife who divorced him and then he got life in prison for murdering two teenage girls. He's still there today tho I think he was in the paper once trying to get parole and was turned down.
go back 2 bed, stupid

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
Did like 40 days, counted for 60 with pre-sentencing time served. It was pretty tame and pretty lame.

Basically I put a knife to someone's throat after a few months of being taken advantage of and stolen from. They had the hookup for drugs I was interested in, I'm a social retard, so I put up with it. Eventually they stole a bunch of cash/drugs and I snapped. I didn't hurt anyone (not even a scratch with the knife), but they kicked my ass afterward and called the cops on me. I confessed to the things I did, because... y'know... I'd done them. *shrug*

Not many options available when someone steals your drugs. Either keep putting up with it or stop putting up with it and do something about it. Or just leave the situation and take the losses without a fuss I guess, but you know that's not going to feel like justice. I did what I felt I had to to satisfy my own need for 'justice', and then paid the price for their justice.

Looking back, I don't see myself doing anything differently. Nobody got hurt physically, and maybe the person I threatened reevaluated their choices. Even if they reached the same conclusion I did - that they're happy with the choices they made - at least there's a chance they actually thought about it for a minute. More than would have happened with any other course of action.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Trump isn’t anyones puppet
Oh, he is.... A lot of people have already invested in the "Trump" shares. The shareholders soon want to get return on their investments...
I think you should be very happy he is not going to be the president the next 4 years, because a president whose shareholders are in Russia and China would have been very bad for the US