Jokes

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
ELITE Bastards
Two guys walk into a bar. A third guy walked around it, got a table, and waited for service.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
wheres the rest of it?

Damaged Maven

ELITE Bastards
The first two guys got up off the floor and joined the third one, who had oordered gin and tonic all around.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
oh
good one -_-

Damaged Maven

ELITE Bastards
A guy walks into a bar with a duck. Bartender asks the guy "What you want?" The guy says "Ask the duck. He's buying."

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
In Canada we call it DUHHhhhhh

lol Nice try and save though ;)

:LMAO:

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
ELITE Bastards
You just cannot refrain from sticking your huge nose in can you? I find it hilarious that a part time carpet fitter should call anyone a dunce eh...
You post as though I could give a flying fuck what a little rickity internet flea has got to say :LMAO:
You post like “internet flea” offends... At least I don’t have fluid retention in my legs...

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Have wut ?? :LMAO::LMAO: I nevered in my life heard anything so stupid ...fuck man your a walnut ....lololol

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
You just cannot refrain from sticking your huge nose in can you? I find it hilarious that a part time carpet fitter should call anyone a dunce eh...
You post as though I could give a flying fuck what a little rickity internet flea has got to say :LMAO:
You post like “internet flea” offends... At least I don’t have fluid retention in my legs...
LMMFAO

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Sure, whatever you say
bro

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
LMMFAO
..Bigger capitals !!!!!!!! ...I might notice MOARRRRRRRRRR LOLOLOLOLOL Gimpity dimpity dumb ass :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
A guy walks into a bar, stubs his toe

Top Bottom