Jokes

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Two guys walk into a bar. A third guy walked around it, got a table, and waited for service.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
The first two guys got up off the floor and joined the third one, who had oordered gin and tonic all around.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
A guy walks into a bar with a duck. Bartender asks the guy "What you want?" The guy says "Ask the duck. He's buying."

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
You just cannot refrain from sticking your huge nose in can you? I find it hilarious that a part time carpet fitter should call anyone a dunce eh...
You post as though I could give a flying fuck what a little rickity internet flea has got to say :LMAO:
You post like “internet flea” offends... At least I don’t have fluid retention in my legs...

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Have wut ?? :LMAO::LMAO: I nevered in my life heard anything so stupid ...fuck man your a walnut ....lololol

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
You just cannot refrain from sticking your huge nose in can you? I find it hilarious that a part time carpet fitter should call anyone a dunce eh...
You post as though I could give a flying fuck what a little rickity internet flea has got to say :LMAO:
You post like “internet flea” offends... At least I don’t have fluid retention in my legs...
LMMFAO

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
LMMFAO
..Bigger capitals !!!!!!!! ...I might notice MOARRRRRRRRRR LOLOLOLOLOL Gimpity dimpity dumb ass :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Top Bottom