Jokes thread

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Age Discrimination at Car Dealership...

A retired older couple return to a Mercedes dealership where the salesman has just sold the car they were interested in to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde in a mini skirt and a halter.

"I thought you said you would hold that car till we raised the $155,000 asking price," said the older man. "Yet I just heard you closed the deal for $130,000 to the lovely young lady there. You insisted there could was no way you could discount this model."

"Well, what can I tell you? She had the ready cash and, just look at her, how could I resist?" replied the grinning salesman.

Just then the young woman approached the senior couple and gave the car keys to the old man......

"There you go," she said. "I told you I could get that asshole to lower the price.................

See you later, dad."

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I rang 911 the other day because two women were fighting over me.

The operator asks “well, whats the emergency”?

I said “the bloody ugly one is winning”.

Reactions: Ice

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
The first two guys got up off the floor and joined the third one, who had oordered gin and tonic all around.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
A guy walks into a bar with a duck. Bartender asks the guy "What you want?" The guy says "Ask the duck. He's buying."

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wheres the rest of it?
image.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
In Canada we call it DUHHhhhhh
giphy.gif

lol Nice try and save though ;)
tenor.gif

:LMAO:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You just cannot refrain from sticking your huge nose in can you? I find it hilarious that a part time carpet fitter should call anyone a dunce eh...
You post as though I could give a flying fuck what a little rickity internet flea has got to say :LMAO:
You post like “internet flea” offends... At least I don’t have fluid retention in my legs...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Have wut ?? :LMAO::LMAO: I nevered in my life heard anything so stupid ...fuck man your a walnut ....lololol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You just cannot refrain from sticking your huge nose in can you? I find it hilarious that a part time carpet fitter should call anyone a dunce eh...
You post as though I could give a flying fuck what a little rickity internet flea has got to say :LMAO:
You post like “internet flea” offends... At least I don’t have fluid retention in my legs...
LMMFAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMMFAO
..Bigger capitals !!!!!!!! ...I might notice MOARRRRRRRRRR LOLOLOLOLOL Gimpity dimpity dumb ass :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here's a joke ..2 pathetic idiots 'liking' each others posts for moral support ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Thanks for the concern peeps, but I'm sure a more pressing matter is that Jeannie can't get a simple joke and you are an adult that collects 'piders :LMAO::LMAO:

I swear you can't make this shit up lolol

Fluid retention bahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Jeannie visited Toronto and on the highway a sign said 'Toronto Left' ..she turned around and went home .. Le Duhhhhhhhhhhhh lolol