just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world..

Not sure what I am even doing over here yet, but I've just spent several days now reading through most of your threads and posts here.

chew the fat

[unofficial] Internet Doctor.
Lizzy wanted to wave hello as well...[it's not my lizard btw]...

She was going to type out a nice welcome message but decided to make it personal.

Last edited:

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I'm not sure that anyone really knows why they're here.
Welcome to Bastard Factory.

TY!!:Lovin1::rightON:Just another noobie. my name is Rose and I am between jobs you could say:Thinking:.
I am new to this forums so go easy on me.

I'm still looking for the more hardcore threads here.

MasterBlaster

Don't Look At My Dick!
Elite Bastards
Not a vag shot - just a fan sign with your face. Hell, get your GF to do it if you're really a guy and still want to fool us.

Okay, I am a big hairy guy. Hello 2
I've put that guy on the ignore feature until I figure things out around here.

If I have a niche, I'm not aware of it. I keep lurking and trying to fit myself into this and that category here, but it never sticks, because I LIKE IT ALL! So if you're really, R-E-A-L-L-Y into niches, I'll play along. I guess you can put me in the ANAL section, because I have a very active little ass. But that takes away from the multiple orgasms, which I assume will land me in the MASTURBATION pile. It really gets confusing when I throw some of my deepthroating/ball-sucking/cock-choking/cum-swallowing BLOWJOB material into the mix. I love to stick my tongue deep into a sweet-smelling pussy, so maybe I belong in the LESBIAN spots. Of course, I'm known for being naughty, and my punishment might redirect things toward the BONDAGE side of things..............it hurts my head just thinking about it, so I've come up with an idea.

I DON'T CARE WHAT CATEGORY I'M IN.......That's why I'm here. I don't really buy into the whole "arm's length" thing, and I love to chat, so anything goes with me. Don't be bashful, it simply won't do! I love these boards, and I always meet the wildest folks wherever I go. I closed my Facebook account once and for all. So here I am, saying hello, and hoping you enjoy me being here even half as much as I enjoy it! Feel free to post up.

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Okay, I am a big hairy guy. Hello 2
I've put that guy on the ignore feature until I figure things out around here.
Your gender is irrelevant. Pics are NOT required.
I would offer you a greeting, but seems rather redundant now that others have.

The place is filled with asshats and penis strokers, I am sure your are adroit enough to figure which is which.

I offer you a helmet, a flak jacket, and a very pointy knife.

Good luck.

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
OR they post pics trying very hard to prove their masculinity.

Top Bottom