just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world..

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Not sure what I am even doing over here yet, but I've just spent several days now reading through most of your threads and posts here.
so what do u think?
*name names :p

Not sure what I am even doing over here yet, but I've just spent several days now reading through most of your threads and posts here.
so what do u think?
its different that's for sure. I got a few creepy messages in my inbox already so well see. 8/

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
so what do u think?
I love meeting new people. Currently looking for a male muse to road trip with. I'm well versed in feminine energy, but always working on strengthening my abilities to read male energies ---- so if you're up for adventure message me. If you don't have a car then we can get naked and paint each other instead. But you've got to have a soul. :Run:I've been a pretty 'trippy' girl lately so you have to approach me with an open mind. ps. I need at least 5 days notice to mentally and physically prepare for orgies.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards

THROB

Dedicated Deviant
How? U.S. mail?
What's the address to your whorehouse?

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards