just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world..

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
Not sure what I am even doing over here yet, but I've just spent several days now reading through most of your threads and posts here.
so what do u think?
*name names :p
its different that's for sure. I got a few creepy messages in my inbox already so well see. 8/
oh im sure u did :Grin3:
It’s name and shame time, hopefully! Do tell
yes, name names!

I got two messages from Sid swagger asking me if I need protection in here.
the Sharon gal messaged me on Thursday and asked if I was a democrat and a registered voter.
Mr krieg messaged me with the run down on who might try to rub up against my leg. lol Ty
throb has requested my Tinder profile and sent me 2 images that would get him beat up in just about any bar.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
the Sharon gal messaged me on Thursday and asked if I was a democrat and a registered voter.
Mr krieg messaged me with the run down on who might try to rub up against my leg. lol Ty
throb has requested my Tinder profile and sent me 2 images that would get him beat up in just about any bar.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
Sharona and her political crusade :facepalm:

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
So Senior Swagger is offering protection? He didn’t offer me any? I could need protection, just because I don’t have a vagina doesn’t mean I’m not sensitive! Fuck you Sidney

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
He didn't offer me none neither! I ain't gonna stand this no more! This is sexual discrimination is what this Is!

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
There is much thirst to be found within the Bastard Factory walls. You have been armed with a pointy thing and some advice. Now, to sit back and watch...it is the Bastard Factory way.

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
There is much thirst to be found within the Bastard Factory walls. You have been armed with a pointy thing and some advice. Now, to sit back and watch...it is the Bastard Factory way.

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Top Bottom