Just-elected Congressman dies of Covid, age 41

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Luke Letlow, Louisiana’s incoming Republican congressman, has died from complications related to Covid-19 at the age of 41.

“The family appreciates the numerous prayers and support over the past days but asks for privacy during this difficult and unexpected time,” Letlow’s spokesman, Andrew Bautsch, said in a statement.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
M0QrYXh.jpg

"Here I am choosing death over science." Dead GOP Guy.

Dead at 41, leaving behind a wife and two kids. Twitter is full of pictures of him campaigning, mask-less, with large crowds. Sauce:
I know we're all going nuts but protect yourself and your family.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
M0QrYXh.jpg

Dead at 41, leaving behind a wife and two kids. Twitter is full of pictures of him campaigning, mask-less, with large crowds. Sauce:
The herd thins.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
M0QrYXh.jpg

People have pictures of Whitmer standing in a crowded banquet room standing much closer to people and talking with no mask.

Everytime someone on the right dies, its met with this sort of attitude. As if no one dies or gets sick even when they take every precaution every day.

It's just such an awful attitude.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
M0QrYXh.jpg

People have pictures of Whitmer standing in a crowded banquet room standing much closer to people and talking with no mask.

Everytime someone on the right dies, its met with this sort of attitude. As if no one dies or gets sick even when they take every precaution every day.

I agree people especially Politicians should know better and that they are self identifying as cautionary tales for others.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
M0QrYXh.jpg

I agree people especially Politicians should know better and that they are self identifying as cautionary tales for others.

What's worse is when they push and promote it and get busted blowing it off for themselves.

And make poor excuses like Pelosi did when she claimed a salon "set her up" and that she doesnt wear a mask while having her hair washed.

Getting your hair washed in a salon is exactly where you would wear a mask. Your face isnt in a shower and you have someone all leaning over your face.

She was a real asshole for that. And that womans business was destroyed.

But still, when people get sick or die....no one should be taking that as an opportunity to slam anyone.

Yeah Covid deniers and anti maskers have gotten sick and died. So have full blown Covidians who religiously did everything they were told.

We should do our best and stay humble.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
our fat ass governor bought a place down in florida and sent his family down there so they could gallivant freely without worrying about his jackbooted restrictions on Illinoisans. You wont hear these cunt libs condemning that behavior though. They also didnt have fukall to say about him removing all the toilets in one of his houses to avoid taxes either.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The thing that amazes me -- beyond his stupidity in running around maskless -- is that he was only 41 and apparently had no complicating medical issues. I find that to be scary.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
The thing that amazes me -- beyond his stupidity in running around maskless -- is that he was only 41 and apparently had no complicating medical issues. I find that to be scary.
It is. Some people have COVID much worse than others. Also healthy people can be really dick and even die.
Just take care of yourself and others; keep your distance and wear the mask

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The masks are a joke and they dont do a damn bit of good. You're a fuking retard if you think a paper or cloth mask stops a virus. There's no scientific evidence that supports those masks stopping or slowing transmission. Hell, there isnt even any anecdotal evidence showing masks do any good. Just look at Illinois and California!!! Its like trying to stop a swarm of bees with a chain link fence! Just wait till you clowns learn that the vaccine doesnt produce long lasting immunity. LMFAO!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The masks are a joke and they dont do a damn bit of good. You're a fuking retard if you think a paper or cloth mask stops a virus. There's no scientific evidence that supports those masks stopping or slowing transmission. Hell, there isnt even any anecdotal evidence showing masks do any good. Just look at Illinois and California!!! Its like trying to stop a swarm of bees with a chain link fence! Just wait till you clowns learn that the vaccine doesnt produce long lasting immunity. LMFAO!

Im so pleased that you feel this way. I can only hope you get out there in crowdEd places. Remember to breath deep Mr. Brilliant

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Im so pleased that you feel this way. I can only hope you get out there in crowdEd places. Remember to breath deep Mr. Brilliant
What about a scarf?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What about a scarf?

Yeah. Something long enough to hang himself with

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you want to stop a virus, best suit up like you're going to the moon. Come to think of it, most tardy caca libs blast of daily into loon-r-orbit anyway so they should welcome the extra gear and prep time!
:Grin3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you want to stop a virus, best suit up like you're going to the moon. Come to think of it, most tardy caca libs blast of daily into loon-r-orbit anyway so they should welcome the extra gear and prep time!
:Grin3:
That’s what I told them long ago. It’s a virus folks! It just goes to show how many dumb people think that they’re intelligent!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did I offend the Locked brain again? Poor sap. I forgot to ask, where is Burger King Rennie? Please dont wear a mask Einstein

Aww, you not getting enough attention over there, drama kweer? :fuckOFF:
Now get back to cleaning that shitty little shack of yours!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Youd cream your jeans if you saw my compound dummy. I remember well the shit hole you live in. Maybe I can find your photo of it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Youd cream your jeans if you saw my compound dummy. I remember well the shit hole you live in. Maybe I can find your photo of it.
LMFAO! Its costa rica, clown. BFD! Years ago, I used to talk to several people at the RV Dealership I worked at who spent months a year down there. Most of them looked like the RV they drove was the biggest investment they ever made! Lets be honest major semen, if you had the money to live on Balboa Beach, you'd be living there instead of a terd wurld country.