Just grabbed a digital copy of PUBG for $16

ahtaC yddaM

It's an OK game.

Played its predecessor (H1Z1).

Get ready to spend 20-40 hours learning how to loot properly because everyone will kill you.

Then the next 40-80 hours will be learning how to loot and not die and make it to top twenty.

And then the next 80-160 hours will be learning how to loot and not die and make it to top twenty and manage one kill.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
It's an OK game.

Played its predecessor (H1Z1).

Get ready to spend 20-40 hours learning how to loot properly because everyone will kill you.

Then the next 40-80 hours will be learning how to loot and not die and make it to top twenty.

And then the next 80-160 hours will be learning how to loot and not die and make it to top twenty and manage one kill.
Doesn't sound much different than when I started playing GTA online. And I'm off to try this out.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok that game is one big ass mess. Controller kept disconnecting so I plugged in my crappy wired one and still kept getting a disconnected error. I'll try again later.

ahtaC yddaM

At least GTA has a story of some sort and a graphics engine that doesn't suck and you can optimize it without running like shit and mod support and and and and...

Bluehole has one mode of play with like 3 maps. And one of the maps is ass.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
At least GTA has a story of some sort and a graphics engine that doesn't suck and you can optimize it without running like shit and mod support and and and and...

Bluehole has one mode of play with like 3 maps. And one of the maps is ass.
I don't mind not having a storyline. I do mind all the other issues though. Why is my controller acting so odd? Playing on xbox one. My pc can barely handle SIMS4. Kind of wished I'd just bought the newest package for that instead of this infuriating piece of shit I just bought! Fuck it, the bugs will get worked out eventually I hope. Just thankful I didn't jump on it for $30 when the preview was first released for console.

ahtaC yddaM

It's acting odd because the developers (Bluehole) are fuckasses.

I suggest you find a group of people to play with. The game is pretty boring by yourself unless you can get into the competitive aspect of it.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
It sucks because my husband was my partner for these kind of games and my tarded ass broke my xbox a few months back. Playing with random people is cool sometimes but because I'm a chic, it can get retarded pretty fast. Used to have other players walk up and shove their crotch in my face while I'm trying to not die because we're in the middle of doing a GTA5 survival. One time I took a little kid to the strip club because I just assumed all other players were likely adults. Hell no and this kid made sure I knew that he was like 8 or 9 years old. I ended up having to block him because he would not leave me alone.

ahtaC yddaM

Oh.

That's one of my fetishes.

OK.

So, you pretend to be mommy. And you're very mad at me, your 7 year old disobedient son. And you need to reprimand me for breaking your XBOX.

And look at that! That lovely remote! It's shoehorn right up my... Be a good mommy and punish me.

Punish me hard, mommy.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh.

That's one of my fetishes.

OK.

So, you pretend to be mommy. And you're very mad at me, your 7 year old disobedient son. And you need to reprimand me for breaking your XBOX.

And look at that! That lovely remote! It's shoehorn right up my... Be a good mommy and punish me.

Punish me hard, mommy.
Crazy

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
tenor.gif

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Is there any way you can use being female to get people to give you free shit or do you have to unlock everything on your own? I’ve heard of dudes playing female characters on WoW and lonely people just throw money and gear at them.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Is there any way you can use being female to get people to give you free shit or do you have to unlock everything on your own? I’ve heard of dudes playing female characters on WoW and lonely people just throw money and gear at them.
No I don't believe there is a way to get free stuff. Unless you're on 360 and you know someone who can do a money drop for you. I've had little kids ask me for stuff though.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Not true if you are friends you can send people gift cards of cash figures. Or even buy games and gift them. On XboxOne
No I don't believe there is a way to get free stuff. Unless you're on 360 and you know someone who can do a money drop for you. I've had little kids ask me for stuff though.