Kamala Harris - First Black VP Candidate

Holliday

Banned
Banned
..but not first Indian VP candidate.

How's that?

Either way
we'll be stuck with her as VP come 2021.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
They forgot to say east Indian and NOT native America - - - - - --

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
They forgot to say east Indian and NOT native America - - - - - --
Pretty sure that was clear, Hazy Daisy.
People just trying too hard to promote blackness in the age of BLM.

India has a much more illustrious history than black Africa.
Would be nice if her Indian ancestry got the same play.

Last edited:
Reactions: X

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
If they win the election I predict that Bide Bide will have a "heart attack" or something shortly after the inauguration so she'll end up being the prez. :PanicAttack:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
:SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::PanicAttack::PanicAttack::SickFace::PanicAttack::SickFace::PanicAttack::SickFace::PanicAttack::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::TrainWreck:

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Democrats win, the pussy posse will kill off Biden within a year and run the country to it's death.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I wouldn't mind seeing Candace Owen's run.

I would 100% vote for her. That's what so many don't seem to get -- "Urrr, you wouldn't vote for Kamala Harris because racism sexism durr durr durr!" Nope. I wouldn't vote for Harris because she's a power hungry, corrupt, slimy radical authoritarian extremist who basically THOTted her way into office.

Candace Owen is a decent, thoughtful individual whose policies advance the interests of non-politicians.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I wouldn't mind seeing Candace Owen's run.

I would 100% vote for her. That's what so many don't seem to get -- "Urrr, you wouldn't vote for Kamala Harris because racism sexism durr durr durr!" Nope. I wouldn't vote for Harris because she's a power hungry, corrupt, slimy radical authoritarian extremist who basically THOTted her way into office.

Candace Owen is a decent, thoughtful individual whose policies advance the interests of non-politicians.

Yep! Well stated!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
and again you are proving that americans are idots.... :-(