Kata dante fu no kata

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
The people who know me knew me from idunno 2003? Only reason I'm posting this is I don't want any ootiuck riding my coattails
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
My email was kata__Dante and my signature was funokata. Maybe when I was banned I switched to the fu no kata email, but suffice it to say, I'm not the fuck you know, I'm a brand new plague.

With that in mind, thrust a little harder when ya ride me bitches.

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
ching chong makahoy ding dong (kill yourself)
You're the only one up apparently so consider yourself lucky because I'm bored. Now.. to the fact if I did attack myself I'm so well versed in the art of war that I would be able yo defend myself and kill my attacker.

Exit stage right whore --->

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're the only one up apparently so consider yourself lucky because I'm bored. Now.. to the fact if I did attack myself I'm so well versed in the art of war that I would be able yo defend myself and kill my attacker.

excellent alting, trying 2 sound like other suspects

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard

This is why you're the only other one awake ^ boring, tasteless, and not the least bit amusing.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is why you're the only other one awake ^ boring, tasteless, and not the least bit amusing.
gotcha, i know who u r

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard

gotcha, i know who u r
Part of being one of the best is having the wisdom to know when to let off. I could continue to embarrass you but I don't want this to effect you in real life.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gotcha, i know who u r
Part of being one of the best is having the wisdom to know when to let off. I could continue to embarrass you but I don't want this to effect you in real life.
thats between u and the mirror ur talking at

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard

gotcha, i know who u r
thats between u and the mirror ur talking at
Ikyabwai