Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

Its a clear cut case of Self Defense. He was being pursued by a gunman who fired the first shot, Kyle gonna walk, FACT!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a legend, shoots 3 Antifa, kills a Kike nonce and injures another one, how has this guy not become a National hero yet?

Yall never mention his maw, who bought him the gun.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iu

Its a clear cut case of Self Defense. He was being pursued by a gunman who fired the first shot, Kyle gonna walk, FACT!

Once again, BS with no evidence attached.

We have shown you loads of proof including Wisconsin self defense laws and you just completely ignore it.

That kid would have been dead or seriously injured if he hadn't been armed.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

We have shown you loads of proof including Wisconsin self defense laws and you just completely ignore it.

I really think its part of her troll, to get us to spend worthless amounts of time digging and looking.

And when they say "link?", and you actually provide a link, its either "typical CON source" or it gets completely overlooked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iu

I really think its part of her troll, to get us to spend worthless amounts of time digging and looking.

And when they say "link?", and you actually provide a link, its either "typical CON source" or it gets completely overlooked.

Honestly I think she just does not want to let go of the divisive narrative.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
iu

It's typical Lotus, she's currently ignoring my UK teacher thread and its getting bumped until she acknowledges it LOL.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
iu

Nobody should go free for killing someone else.
I'd say the same thing if the ANTIFA types survived and Kyle was the one who was shot and killed.

That being said tho, ANTIFA or Proud Boy, anyone who goes near those riots is askin' for it.

I remember some years ago, we had a Stanley Cup riot in Vancouver when the hometown team lost.

I just about went downtown that night, but chose instead to stay home.
Then when I went outside, someone who returned from there said a bunch of cars were oveerturned, windows smashed, violence everywhere.

Just by being on location a person can either get injured, arresed or killed.

Anything can happen when there's a mob.

Mobs are extremely unpredictable.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iu

I'd say the same thing if the ANTIFA types survived and Kyle was the one who was shot and killed.

No one should face legal penalties if they have to shoot someone in self defense.

That's like forcing someone to be legally obligated to allow themselves to be brutalized or murdered and let the law deal with it after the fact.

That's tyranny and an infringement upon ones actual agency/autonomy

I have the right to defend my body and my life against any aggressor.

Enough of this enabling rhetoric in favor of violent criminals.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
iu

No one should face legal penalties if they have to shoot someone in self defense.

That's like forcing someone to be legally obligated to allow themselves to be brutalized or murdered and let the law deal with it after the fact.

Kyle had zero reason to be there, he was not legal to be carrying the firearm he used to kill with, he went there to kill, no ifs ands or buts. Case closed. But you already know this your just blinded buy yer Trumptardism.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
iu

It's not a troll. I expect links to be based on evidence, not some asshole like Tucker making completely unsubstantiated claims. You repeatedly post claims with no evidence. I'm not taking the word of partisan hacks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iu

Kyle had zero reason to be there, he was not legal to be carrying the firearm he used to kill with,

The rioters had zero reason to be there and I dont see a single fucking one of you condemning how that town was literally attacked and destroyed.

And I'm not sorry.....but you dont forfeit your right to self defense because you "had no business being there".

Would you say that to a woman who was raped? "Deerrr you shouldnt have been there"

Kyle had more of a right to be there than the rioters did.....but either way? He still has the right to defend himself.

That's the law. I think it's sad that you think domestic terrorists should be given more rights than regular people.

These savages tried to burn down a building that had kids inside. You guys dont care one bit. You apparently only care if someone defends themselves.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a legend, shoots 3 Antifa, kills a Kike nonce and injures another one, how has this guy not become a National hero yet?

The gun was owned by his friend. This has been explained to you multiple times in multiple threads.
So you're saying his "friend" is also his own Mother? Ewww!

Nope. That is you being wrong yet again. Black is the name of the friend, officially Black's father purchased both weapons and they were properly stored at Black's house in Wisconsin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

The gun was owned by his friend. This has been explained to you multiple times in multiple threads.
So you're saying his "friend" is also his own Mother? Ewww!

Nope. That is you being wrong yet again.
185058744_4571023219581066_7317394234422746110_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iu

It's not a troll. I expect links to be based on evidence, not some asshole like Tucker making completely unsubstantiated claims. You repeatedly post claims with no evidence. I'm not taking the word of partisan hacks.

We have shown you the videos of what happened. Cited facts from the reports. And a few break downs of it given by attornies.

You just stay stuck on this insane false narrative that this kid showed up just to shoot people who were not doing anything.

I mean you guys are saying "fuck innocent citizens. If we want political violence, than fuck their rights and communities"

And that's why civil war gets brought up.

Because it's actually terrifying that you guys are not even bothered by months of horrific political violence, but then you preach when someone defends themselves. You dont get mad about all the people murdered or beaten by the mob. You are mad that someone fought the mob that was attacking them.

Its sociopathy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
iu

I don't know if he was really acting in self defense.

Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.

So he's got a couple of strikes against him.

However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for rights wherever he went.
And he finally met his match.

Don't know about the other guy Rittenhouse shot tho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin it's really not a funny topic.

Probably because I havent dehumanized people into political props. So when I see mothers crying because some antifa/blm savage shot their child.....I dont really give two fucks about politics.

That's where I cannot align with leftists. You guys consistently show that human life is trivial.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
iu

Rittenhouse chose to be in a place where he shouldn't have been, plus he was in illegal possession of a firearm.

However, I don't have much sympathy for at least one of his victims - that guy Rosenbloom
He seemed like a real shit disturber/professional protester. who looked for rights wherever he went.

It doesn't matter how much of a shit the victim was. Rittenhouse had no legal right to murder him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iu

I don't know if he was really actinginself defense.

He was. Each case he had attempted to flee and was pursued.

It's actually not illegal for him to have been there. So that's not even relevant. And if that was relevant .....the rioters had no business there. So really their inappropriate and uninvited presence there caused that.

When someone is actively fleeing, they are not a threat under law. When you CHASE someone who is fleeing from you....YOU are the threat, and they CAN kill you.

He was running TOWARDS police to flee the mob. They perused him.

Regular ass people have no business or authority to chase down anyone.

It's clear cut self defense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
iu

It doesn't matter how much of a shit the victim was. Rittenhouse had no legal right to murder him.

Yes he did.

When that man CHASED him and attempted to disarm him Kyle had the legal right to shoot.

You cannot just fucking chase people and go after their weapon Lotus.....the fuck?

This is why none of you should be deciding policies for anyone. You squash rights and enable violence.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
iu

Well just commetting that even if Rittenhouse's self-defence plea is accepted, he still has to answer for the illegal possession of a firearm. As a minor, he was not entitled to have one in his possession. So that should go against him

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
iu

Yer stooped as fukk