Late at night while I sleep, a dumpy looking mestizo is masterbating himself in a jaelous rage, while I live rent free in his tiny little head.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Not there's anything wrong with that

jacking-off-jerking-off.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's always amusing when leftards make a non-PC joke and then immediately afterwards add the generic "Not that there's anything wrong with that!" line.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you suck his cock?
Are you kidding? That cock has been in your butt.

Oh lord no, it has NOT been in my butt.

I have a very strict policy on my butt. I dont want anything messing with it. Let alone going IN it.

Sometimes though if I'm giving a blow job and I'm really into it I might start slipping a little bit of my pinky on in there. Just the tip to test the waters. Get him ready for the pegging later.

How about you? What's your favorite technique to use?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I have a very strict policy on my butt. I dont want anything messing with it. Let alone going IN it.

I might start slipping a little bit of my pinky on in there.

I need clarification as to butt policy.

After all. We don't want another "Me Too" inciident do we?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Did you suck his cock?

Yeah. You're one to talk about sucking cock, you dumb forum slut.

I'm the forum slut so no shit I would be the one to talk about sucking cock.

You stupid fucking idiot.

Why dont you go eat some steaming ass shit and talk about that?

. Fucking tard.

!

Show me another picture of your grilled cheese sandwich you welfare collecting slut. That's all you can afford. Hell, by the looks of that table cloth, you can't even afford one of those.

No wonder you're still trying to sell your nasty pussy on the forums. What? No one buying???

I wonder why you walking STD test tube.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you suck his cock?

. Fucking tard.

!

Show me another picture of your grilled cheese sandwich you welfare collecting slut. That's all you can afford. Hell, by the looks of that table cloth, you can't even afford one of those.

No wonder you're still trying to sell your nasty pussy on the forums. What? No one buying???

That's actually a baking sheet, you stupid fuck.

Only a poor piece of envious trash thinks only poor people eat grilled cheese. Everyone likes grilled cheese. That one was nice and buttery and had Colby and pepper Jack, and parmesan on the bread. I couldnt finish it because it was FILLING. Comfort food in the winter is the BEST. :D

Even fucking millionaires love some grilled cheese. You just think its "poor food" because you are probably in poverty eating nasty ones because you have to. With shitty cheese food. All dry, too.

So you think hating on grilled cheese will make you look less poor.

It must suck to be embarrassed of yourself.

Fuck....you are so poor and stupid you wanted a picture of my husbands wallet because you think all our family income in sitting in a fucking wallet :LOL3:

Hey dumb ass, you know people who are not on some state program usually keep bank accounts and other things. Where you can access your accounts with a thing called a bank card. And married couples typically BOTH have one and both have access to the income.

It's not like your retard stipend where a case worker hands you like 80 bucks from the state for the week and tells you to keep all the receipts in your fucking wallet.

Fucking useless retard fuckwit.

Hey stupid.....did I just MELTDOWN again?!

Kill yourself.

"I wonder why you walking STD test tube" ~ Fuckhead Flynntard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Did you suck his cock?

. Fucking tard.

!

Only a poor piece of envious trash thinks only poor people eat grilled cheese. Everyone likes grilled cheese. That one was nice and buttery and had Colby and pepper Jack, and parmesan on the bread. I couldnt finish it because it was FILLING. Comfort food in the winter is the BEST. :D

Even fucking millionaires love some grilled cheese. You just think its "poor food" because you are probably in poverty eating nasty ones because you have to. With shitty cheese food. All dry, too.

Fuck....you are so poor and stupid you wanted a picture of my husbands wallet because you think all our family income in sitting in a fucking wallet :LOL3:

Hey dumb ass, you know people who are not on some state program usually keep bank accounts and other things. Where you can access your accounts with a thing called a bank card. And married couples typically BOTH have one and both have access to the income.

It's not like your retard stipend where a case worker hands you like 80 bucks from the state for the week and tells you to keep all the receipts in your fucking wallet.

Kill yourself.

Which is why you can't post your husband's wallet. He probably left you and now has custody of the children.

I can now understand why you're soo very angry. See, I don't have to write a novel to convey my point.

Hurts knowing that your marriage is non-existent, along with your retarded children.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you suck his cock?

. Fucking tard.

!

Kill yourself.

Make me a cheese omlette.