Lauren Boobert and Marjorie Neanderthal Green Implicated in Jan 6 Insurrection

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope she becomes President one day and sends all the democRATs to the gas chamber. I'll personally dump the Zyklon B in and then shit on the corpses.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now that the economy is in shambles and you aren’t prepared, I doubt it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! @ all you cunts constantly distracting from the failures of your fake assed President. IF MTG had led an ACTUAL insurrection against Congress on Jan 6th, she'd be a fukin hero in my book. Cheated elections have consequences, shitstains! PWN3D!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
LOL! @ all you cunts constantly distracting from the failures of your fake assed President. IF MTG had led an ACTUAL insurrection against Congress on Jan 6th, she'd be a fukin hero in my book. Cheated elections have consequences, shitstains! PWN3D!
Well, TRUMP should have led it. Imagine if he'd landed on the Capitol steps in the middle of it all...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, TRUMP should have led it. Imagine if he'd landed on the Capitol steps in the middle of it all...
If he would have put out a call to arms that day, he'd still be president and many a democRAT would be led to the gallows!!!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
If he would have put out a call to arms that day, he'd still be president and many a democRAT would be led to the gallows!!!
He was getting realky bad advice...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump is a pussy, just like you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

EXCLUSIVE: Jan. 6 Protest Organizers Say They Participated in ‘Dozens’ of Planning Meetings With Members of Congress and White House Staff

God damn it, you are stupid. They said they had meetings about the rally, not about the unplanned riot, dip shit. How do you even function in society being so dumb?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A pussy? Motherfucker is sure punching you cunt libtards in the face daily! He's a fuckin BOSS! Ya stupid bitch!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A pussy? Motherfucker is sure punching you cunt libtards in the face daily! He's a fuckin BOSS! Ya stupid bitch!

Yes. Trump is all talk. He is clearly frightened of his own shadow. PUSSY

He was afraid to get off the plane at the US Mexican border at Eagle Pass, Tx when he flew there. The mayor had to convince him that he was safe on the American side.

lololololol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Organized and implemented by the portly stinky crew. Says a lot about their followers.

Both of those guys look like bloated corpses.

Dean Men Walking!

Trump was always unattractive, imo. Steve Bannon wasn't bad looking when he was young though. This is what an evil soul does to the body.

VFIJRXFRZEI6NIUVYYJNIOQPKQ.jpg

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The fat diabetic fuck would have had a heart attack. I’d be for that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He lied to them that day. He said he was going to be there with them. He didn't go.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He lied to them that day. He said he was going to be there with them. He didn't go.
You mean in the capitol building, hanging congress?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
"You will get blanket pardons, so don't worry about that"

Paul Gosar assured Jan. 6 protest organizers they would get a 'blanket pardon' while they were planning rallies: report

Blanket pardons are normal for people who attend political Rallies, right?