Left of what?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poor pig can’t hear anymore of blandscapes stupid rants
Lmao

Carignan

Factory Bastard
what is the meaning of vocaroo? what meaning does it bring to you? is life so empty you NEED the vocaroo? do you realize your dependence on it is like a junkie trying to go up shits creek? the paddle is in your ass @Blandscape and it won't come out until you fight the one sticking it in ya hard and deep.. that is the inner you raping the outer you

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Scotty, who fucking cares...no one wants to do what you are doing because what you are doing is mentally retarded and takes zero talent...I can put a microphone next to a dog and she will bark out more entertainment than your over 100 hours of lame Vocaroos have.

Go create a cartoon or drawing...something that takes a bit of skill instead of rambling on and on like the community drunk.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scotty, who fucking cares...no one wants to do what you are doing because what you are doing is mentally retarded and takes zero talent...I can put a microphone next to a dog and she will bark out more entertainment than your over 100 hours of lame Vocaroos have.

Go create a cartoon or drawing...something that takes a bit of skill instead of rambling on and on like the community drunk.

Aylana is bigly upset. lmfao

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Well dayum.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Maybe Aylana and Flynn should hook up. They seem to share much in common. Not sure about who is the Dom and Sub but it'll work and neither one will have to worry about having any kids together. Maybe they do already with other partners but at this point in their lives they are dickless wonders that can't carry and or pop out at a kid so it could be a match made in Heaven or Hell depending on how one looks at it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blandscape's accent is thick. lol

Yes. I've said it before. I got used to the accent and then it's perfectly understandable. I live in part of the country with people with accents from all over the world.

It's about being interested enough in other people to learn to listen to how they express themselves. Then it's not a big deal.

Americans, any maybe Canadians too, seem to be lazy about listening to others. I think it's kind of weird. There are a lot of interesting people and perspectives beyond our own.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aylana is having a meltdown. It's going to be okay. "She" wrapped herself in bubble wrap and put a helmet on first.

Ohh but I'm not laying on the pub floor cranking out drunken voice recording then deleting them 5 minutes later...great way to shit up a forum with dead links.