Left wing racism failing as always.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, here we have a professor at UCLA who got put on unpaid administrative leave pending his firing because he refused to give black students higher grads than they had earned. After the media got ahold of this story the university reversed itself but the professor is still, rightly, suing to block such racist policies in the future.

This has been a self perpetuating downward racist spiral with left wingers. They always claim blacks can't be expect to do as well as everyone else and so we need to lower standards just for them. This is the racism of the left as always.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I could but I won't. Watch the video. I know it is frightening for you to leave your bubble and get exposed to new ideas and different view points but it is good for you. So I would be negligent to not encourage you to get out of your comfort zone.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I get it. When faced with hard evidence of what shitty racists you and your side are... Your instinct is to run and pretend you can't see it.

I asked for a name. That's all you had to do. I'm not watching your propaganda. I did research on your gun stats and was able to confirm it. I did and posted that the data was valid.

You choose to try to control the narrative by not allowing me to research it myself.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So, here we have a professor at UCLA who got put on unpaid administrative leave pending his firing because he refused to give black students higher grads than they had earned. After the media got ahold of this story the university reversed itself but the professor is still, rightly, suing to block such racist policies in the future.

This has been a self perpetuating downward racist spiral with left wingers. They always claim blacks can't be expect to do as well as everyone else and so we need to lower standards just for them. This is the racism of the left as always.

That shit has been going on forever. Even when I was at University years and years ago negroes were coddled and everyone had to pretend that most of them were not stupid motherfuckers who couldn't think themselves out of a one-doored mud hut.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I could but I won't. Watch the video. I know it is frightening for you to leave your bubble and get exposed to new ideas and different view points but it is good for you. So I would be negligent to not encourage you to get out of your comfort zone.

They never take anytime to try to understand where other people are coming from. Havent you noticed it's all about them?

We have to band over backwards trying to understand them, even though they constantly fail to explain themselves or address any of the issues in their wacky positions.....and they always slam us for it.

Constant bad faith. Like the ONLY way anyone could disagree with them is because we are just bad horrible people.

Then they constantly malign our positions, attack our characters and intelligence and refuse to put any effort whatsoever in understanding why we think the way we do.

I always listen to leftwing sources as well as conservative leaning and libertarian ones. Granted I'm picky, and there are only a few I regularly watch(most of the shit is just all pro establishment bullshit and propaganda) but I make the effort.

Just screw them. They hate because they WANT to hate.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't know why any of you try to reason with these mental blackholes

they're never gonna get it no matter how much failure they see in their party

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That shit has been going on forever. Even when I was at University years and years ago negroes were coddled and everyone had to pretend that most of them were not stupid motherfuckers who couldn't think themselves out of a one-doored mud hut.

I had zero idea they taught door to door sales in College. Musta been a Rust Belt college. Bet the Negros out sold you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right wing racism. ^^

:GiggleBitch:

What is "racist" about pointing out the fact that you people (white leftist vermin) condescend toward black people and pat them on their fuzzy heads in such a paternalistic manner?

Oh wait! Were you an Affirmative Action hire?

Let's not forget how they threw a fit over voter ID laws because they dont think black people should be expected to have them because they think it's too hard for them.

Of course they chose to fight election security laws.....they didnt go ahead and understand we need them and start an initiative to help people who struggle to get ID obtain ID so they can fucking function in society......since ID is critical to have.

You need ID to get food benefits and that's not a problem for them.

They are just race pimping liars. They know the shit they say is stupid, but they just get pissed at other people who SAY its racist and stupid. People on team blue FAKE hate crimes, they are so in love with their hate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing racism. ^^

What is "racist" about pointing out the fact that you people (white leftist vermin) condescend toward black people and pat them on their fuzzy heads in such a paternalistic manner?

Do you think I was an affirmative action hire?

You're the fucker posting about how only superior white people have Neanderthal DNA that has been disproven decades ago. I keep learning, Reggie. I'm not a lazy fuck like you.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Right wing racism. ^^

You're the fucker posting about how only superior white people have Neanderthal DNA that has been disproven decades ago. I keep learning, Reggie. I'm not a lazy fuck like you.

Sure, dear, but as Dovey points out above, it is you people who think negroes are so stupid they don't know how to get a photo ID to voate.

That IS your position on voter ID, isn't it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing racism. ^^

Sure, dear, but as Dovey points out above, it is you people who think negroes are so stupid they don't know how to get a photo ID to voate.

No, it isn't my position on voter ID. I do believe that there should be a national ID for citizens and for green card holders. It should be free and then there's no excuse for not having an ID.

The only caveat to that is if an American is so freaking old that the government cannot provide a birth certificate because of government incompetence. We might have to waive the requirement for those people.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Right wing racism. ^^

No, it isn't my position on voter ID. I do believe that there should be a national ID for citizens and for green card holders. It should be free and then there's no excuse for not having an ID.

The only caveat to that is if an American is so freaking old that the government cannot provide a birth certificate because of government incompetence. We might have to waive the requirement for those people.

Then why do you support Democrat filth who insist that showing a photo ID to cast a voate is "racist?"

Is it not completely "racist" to imply that black Americans are so stupid as to be "disproportionally impacted" by voter ID requirements?

I'd be embarrassed as fuck to be associated with such hate-filled racist scum in any way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing racism. ^^

Then why do you support Democrat filth who insist that showing a photo ID to cast a voate is "racist?"

Is it not completely "racist" to imply that black Americans are so stupid as to be "disproportionally impacted" by voter ID requirements?

I'd be embarrassed as fuck to be associated with such hate-filled racist scum in any way.

I don't support those that do. I just happen to support actual racists like you even less. I have to pick my poison.

I'm not a one issue voter. But what I will never support is any motherfucker that calls an entire ethnic group "rapists and murderers".

I'm no sell out. Fuck him and the fucking cheetoh he rode in on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right wing racism. ^^

They vote for this shit and then act like they dont support the shit the people they voted for do.

But they are loyal to this shit party that spread divisive racist hatred and ruins our rights(they are voting against womens sex based rights).

If democrats outright said they were getting rid of the Constitution.....these people would still vote for them, because they've been so brainwashed to hate other parties.

Oak doesnt even know the democrats were the party of Jim crow and that REPUBLICANS passed the civil rights act. She gets MAD if you tell her that. She has her idenity and self worth invested in politics and being what she thinks is "better" than people who vote differently. She HAS to view herself as superior, like they all do, so they cant even take criticism.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oak doesnt even know the democrats were the party of Jim crow and that REPUBLICANS passed the civil rights act.

She knows how to bankrupt and all you can eat buffet tho

just sayin

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing racism. ^^

They vote for this shit and then act like they dont support the shit the people they voted for do.

But they are loyal to this shit party that spread divisive racist hatred and ruins our rights(they are voting again womens sex based rights).

If democrats outright said they were getting rid of the Constitution.....these people would still vote for them, because they've been so brainwashed to hate other parties.

Oak doesnt even know the democrats were the party of Jim crow and that REPUBLICANS passed the civil rights act. She gets MAD if you tell her that. She has her idenity and self worth invested in politics and being what she thinks is "better" than people who vote differently. She HAS to view herself as superior, like they all do, so they cant even take criticism.

I am and always will be superior to a:

junkie
woman with several baby daddies
uneducated
and chronically unemployed

as are the vast majority of American women.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Right wing racism. ^^

But they are loyal to this shit party that spread divisive racist hatred and ruins our rights(they are voting again womens sex based rights).

junkie
uneducated

And more.. well... well rounded too

right?

lolz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing racism. ^^

junkie
uneducated

And more.. well... well rounded too

right?

lolz

Here's the fluffer now, does she at least supply the knee pads?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Right wing racism. ^^

I don't support those that do. I just happen to support actual racists like you even less. I have to pick my poison.

I'm not a one issue voter. But what I will never support is any motherfucker that calls an entire ethnic group "rapists and murderers".

Stop talking about your cousins like that. Not ALL illegal alien criminal freeloading brown pieces of third world garbage are rapists and murderers, just some of them.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing racism. ^^

Does your gas lamp burn your own methane?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing racism. ^^

Stop talking about your cousins like that. Not ALL illegal alien criminal freeloading brown pieces of third world garbage are rapists and murderers, just some of them.

There's scum in all ethnicities, including your own. We have a freeloading right winger on this very forum that believes that the American taxpayer ought to be subsidizing the saving/checking accounts of people receiving money from the government for ssdi or whatever handout their parent is receiving.

Dove finds it appalling that the funding agency will not send money to people that have more than $2k dollars in a bank. See, the taxpayers should continue to fund this person while they accumulate money in their bank account. I mean, who doesn't want to grow their finances on the taxpayer dime?

That's the kind of scum you support.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Right wing racism. ^^

There's scum in all ethnicities, including your own. We have a freeloading right winger on this very forum that believes that the American taxpayer ought to be subsidizing the saving/checking accounts of people receiving money from the government for ssdi or whatever handout their parent is receiving.

Dove finds it appalling that the funding agency will not send money to people that have more than $2k dollars in a bank. See, the taxpayers should continue to fund this person while they accumulate money in their bank account. I mean, who doesn't want to grow their finances on the taxpayer dime?

I'm not racist in the least since "racism" is a made-up concept that doesn't really exist except in the fevered minds of hate-filled leftists.

It's not my fault I'm superior to most other humans. My forebears made wise breeding decisions while most of the forebears of the stupid fucking morons who surround you on the expressway every rush hour just fucked willy-nilly any wet hole or hard cock they came across, thus breeding generation after generation of inept fucking retards.

This is why we have so many Democrats.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing racism. ^^

I'm not racist in the least since "racism" is a made-up concept that doesn't really exist except in the fevered minds of hate-filled leftists.

It's not my fault I'm superior to most other humans. My forebears made wise breeding decisions while most of the forebears of the stupid fucking morons who surround you on the expressway every rush hour just fucked willy-nilly and wet hole or hard cock they came across, thus breeding generation after generation of inept fucking retards.

Your dodge was not very adept.

However, if you could explain how white trash America doesn't fit into your description, I'd appreciate that. I mean, like Appalachia, yo.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Right wing racism. ^^

It's not my fault I'm superior to most other humans. My forebears made wise breeding decisions while most of the forebears of the stupid fucking morons who surround you on the expressway every rush hour just fucked willy-nilly and wet hole or hard cock they came across, thus breeding generation after generation of inept fucking retards.

However, if you could explain how white trash America doesn't fit into your description, I'd appreciate that. I mean, like Appalachia, yo.

These are included in the inept fucking retards I spoke of above. Like I said, I'm not "racist" since racism doesn't really exist. If someone's a stupid fucking retard, it doesn't matter what color they might be.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing racism. ^^

These are included in the inept fucking retards I spoke of above. Like I said, I'm not "racist" since racism doesn't really exist. If someone's a stupid fucking retard, it doesn't matter what color they might be.

Yet people like you focus on the "other retards" and pretend your kind doesn't have them.