LEST WE FORGET ( THE GLORIOUS DEAD )

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At 11 am on the 11 day of the 11th mth ( nov ) The Germans signed the armistice that ended WW1 .

These brave men died for your Freedom .
Wear ya Poppy with Pride ( Lest we Forget ) .

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
My great grandfather was 17 years old, he ran away from home altered his name a bit lied about his age and joined the army. One of my family threw this together a few years back.
The Distinguished Service Cross is the second highest military award that can be given to a member of the United States Army, for extreme gallantry and risk of life in actual combat with an armed enemy force. Actions that merit the Distinguished Service Cross must be of such a high degree that they are above those for all other U.S. combat decorations, but do not meet the criteria for the Medal of Honor. It is awarded for extraordinary heroism (not justifying the Medal of Honor) and the act or acts of heroism must have been so extraordinary as to set the individual apart from his or her comrades.
On this day, 9 October 1918, near Sommerance, France, during an attack on Hill 272, One brave 19 year old U.S. Army Sergeant, named James E. Porter (or so the Army believed), along with four of his men, set out on a mission to capture an enemy machine gun. Sergeant Porter exposed himself to heavy machine gun fire that was causing heavy casualties to his company. His four men were killed, yet Sergeant Porter continued to charge directly at the gun exposing himself to even more heavy machine gun fire, and succeeded in capturing the gun and men operating it, singlehandedly.
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
The President Of The United States Of America:
Pursuant To Act Of Congress Approved July 1918,
Has Awarded To
**************, who served as James E. Porter.
The Distinguished Service Cross
For
EXTRAORDINARY HEROISM
In Military Operations Against An Armed Enemy
OF The United States Of America
While Serving As Sgt., Co., C, 16th Inf.,1st Div. A.E.F.
Given under my hand at the City of Washington
This eighth Day of January, 1926
Recorded in the office of
The Adjutant General

OP
OP
IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My great grandfather was 17 years old, he ran away from home altered his name a bit lied about his age and joined the army. One of my family threw this together a few years back.
The Distinguished Service Cross is the second highest military award that can be given to a member of the United States Army, for extreme gallantry and risk of life in actual combat with an armed enemy force. Actions that merit the Distinguished Service Cross must be of such a high degree that they are above those for all other U.S. combat decorations, but do not meet the criteria for the Medal of Honor. It is awarded for extraordinary heroism (not justifying the Medal of Honor) and the act or acts of heroism must have been so extraordinary as to set the individual apart from his or her comrades.
On this day, 9 October 1918, near Sommerance, France, during an attack on Hill 272, One brave 19 year old U.S. Army Sergeant, named James E. Porter (or so the Army believed), along with four of his men, set out on a mission to capture an enemy machine gun. Sergeant Porter exposed himself to heavy machine gun fire that was causing heavy casualties to his company. His four men were killed, yet Sergeant Porter continued to charge directly at the gun exposing himself to even more heavy machine gun fire, and succeeded in capturing the gun and men operating it, singlehandedly.
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
The President Of The United States Of America:
Pursuant To Act Of Congress Approved July 1918,
Has Awarded To
**************, who served as James E. Porter.
The Distinguished Service Cross
For
EXTRAORDINARY HEROISM
In Military Operations Against An Armed Enemy
OF The United States Of America
While Serving As Sgt., Co., C, 16th Inf.,1st Div. A.E.F.
Given under my hand at the City of Washington
This eighth Day of January, 1926
Recorded in the office of
The Adjutant General

IGGY Wear the Poppy with Pride Feller .

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Iggy did your GG Father make it back home?These guy's(and gals)didn't- - - - - - -

PS-Freedom is not free!