Let’s see those cocks boys!

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
images
Have I been fooled? Are you really a man?? God help me if you're a man.

No.....you haven’t been fooled.....I just thought the thread needed some beef

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
So....all you men that care (or don't care) about tits, pussy and ass.....let's start the dick thread...more for my pleasure than your torment but hell, if I can have it both ways I'll take it.... :) Let's see those shafts, shall we? Any brave takers? And don't be posting some DUMB SHIT FAKE ASS PICS. If I can expose myself on a forum full of folks I don't know....(spontaneous, yes :) ).....it shouldn't be too hard for you guys to drop your drawers.... unless you're all a buncha PUSSIES. Hell, this can be a competition if you want? Have fun with it....pull out the rulers and your tape measures....show us ladies what you got!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
for all the sissies here complaining how big it is .. all men line up, git naked, take your ruler and stick in the air before we all measure.
510dc0b238c340fc7445ee3f221a40ec.jpg

let's turn this into the olympic games.

• Boring
Reactions: Q

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
If it's not yours, why flash it? Booorrrriiinnnnggg. I guess I could say the same thing everyone else says....you see one dick and you've seen them all....but some are lacking "balls" thereof. (Rme)
It's ok. I understand. You ask me to climb a tree that you yourself are too pussified to climb. All the more reason it shows my balls are bigger than yours. ;) So far, only one person has manned the fuck up and it ain't YOU. If I wanna see anyone else's dick I will look online just as you are. Post yours or quit trolling my thread chicken shit.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like reading your personal profiles here!!

See, this is why you don't show your private parts.
People like that, slapping their meat and/or flicking the roast beef, auto erotic strangulating themselves to your family jewels.

Have some dignity.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
If I could be a female for 24 hours, I would spend all that time standing over a mirror ... :eyeRoLL: ⭐

As a semi normal male I haven't ever done that ........ yet ... :Dickhead:

This is my cup of tea. Right up my alley. I can display my beautiful vagina for all of BF to get your rocks off on but some of you fuckers don't have the balls to show a dick pic??? Lmao. No shame in my game fuckers and fuckettes. Hahahaha

I've only ever taken one selfie I think and that was when Facebook put me in Instagram jail and I had to send a pick to them to prove who I was ...

They didn't let me out of jail, so next time I might send a penis shot and draw eyes and mouth on it and send it to them... :OhGawd: