Let’s see those cocks boys!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I wasn’t so against posting stuff from private messages, I could show you some things, things you couldn’t unsee !

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
If I wasn’t so against posting stuff from private messages, I could show you some things, things you couldn’t unsee !

I do respect integrity

Lord knows it’s rare

But don’t you have a cock of your own you could post....:SmokeBreak2:

Forgive me for presuming you’re a male............if you’re not

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I do respect integrity

Lord knows it’s rare

But don’t you have a cock of your own you could post....:SmokeBreak2:

Forgive me for presuming you’re a male............if you’re not

Not ! I don’t think blokes send each other dick pics here, but then again you just never know.

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
tenor.gif

THROB

Factory Bastard
vix I hope you have brown Hair / Black Hair / Brown / brown Eyes ( Any of These ) In shape ( Who could jog and run and keep up with me ) Non-Jealous, Enjoys Crisco, bathes, Cool-Minded / Legal age / Warm Hearted Moist and Intelligent, Eats very little.
TtKYJA4.png

Let me know.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's paid under the table by the window and door lock union because after hearing him speak anywhere, people purchase better ones.
That freak will get baited into an alley and have his head split open with a ball peen hammer.

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
vix I hope you have brown Hair / Black Hair / Brown / brown Eyes ( Any of These ) In shape ( Who could jog and run and keep up with me ) Non-Jealous, Enjoys Crisco, bathes, Cool-Minded / Legal age / Warm Hearted Moist and Intelligent, Eats very little.
TtKYJA4.png

Let me know.

I’m sorry but LOL

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Just asking for the other posters...

Do you want pics of...

:doink2: On the flop.

or

:doink1: At attention.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Someone should start a pole for the guys if they are a skin head or a helmet - - - - - - -

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I've always thought about chicks that get down there for the first time to find it looking like a deformed groundhog.
Gotta be unpleasant

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've always thought about chicks that get down there for the first time to find it looking like a deformed groundhog.
Gotta be unpleasant
Considering it from the female point of view would be pretty disturbing :WaitWhat:

Keep in mind fellas, trimming the hedges always makes the tree look taller.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Sometimes I wish I was uncircumcised. Making modifications to another person’s body without their permission is fucked up. I don’t really see how it’s any different from cutting off a female infant’s hood. People always talk about smegma and stuff but there’s this magical place called a shower where you can wash yourself so I don’t really understand. Makes me wonder how thoroughly they clean the rest of their bodies. I bet their assholes are all crispy :Grin3::Grin3::Grin3:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sometimes I wish I was uncircumcised. Making modifications to another person’s body without their permission is fucked up. I don’t really see how it’s any different from cutting off a female infant’s hood. People always talk about smegma and stuff but there’s this magical place called a shower where you can wash yourself so I don’t really understand. Makes me wonder how thoroughly they clean the rest of their bodies. I bet their assholes are all crispy :Grin3::Grin3::Grin3:

You're five minutes old, one little swipe of the scalpel you won't remember and in return, a lifetime of not going through life with a doggie dick that may stink at the worst possible moment.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️