Liberal Exile List - LOCKED

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can't wait to watch them start screeching and moaning like stuck pigs

it will be glorious.

Hope you're ready to do something when they start flooding meltdown with their useless spam

I'll put money on the fact that this is what's coming next

I am sorry if I have personally caused any undue shame or sensation of fail on any of the boards Con membership.

Dont worry - you didnt. Try to focus on composing coherent posts that reflect reality and facts. Shit posting unhinged left wing delusions about other people isnt doing what you think it's doing. You guys only do more to scare me and make me lose hope for the country than anything.
no yuo

dr-phil-bat-shit.gif

200.gif

Well if we are wrong that's kinda your fault for failing to coherently provide your stance and your reasons why.

It's not like we never ask. You just never offer anything but shit posts.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I was just reading the other day, something about a 2 tiered rule book, things that make you go, hmmm...
What if I don't want to be Liberal anymore?
What if I want to switch to conservatard?

Is it too late?
It amuses me that one of the things shrieked about here at BF a lot is "thread jacking" two threads I started were "thread jacked" by pinheads(aka 0'Dork) and because they cried loud and hard in defense of their threadjacking, they are both now labeled as "Conservative Threads" ain't that some forked tongue bullshit?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

it will be glorious.

Hope you're ready to do something when they start flooding meltdown with their useless spam

I am sorry if I have personally caused any undue shame or sensation of fail on any of the boards Con membership.

Dont worry - you didnt. Try to focus on composing coherent posts that reflect reality and facts. Shit posting unhinged left wing delusions about other people isnt doing what you think it's doing. You guys only do more to scare me and make me lose hope for the country than anything.
no yuo

dr-phil-bat-shit.gif

200.gif

Well if we are wrong that's kinda your fault for failing to coherently provide your stance and your reasons why.

Sweetie, I make a statement to you, and your response is 12 paragraphs of run on sentences poorly formed thoughts and ideas, but mostly a lot a crying about libs being bad. Sorry, I only need to read the same rant once or maybe twice.

Get new material Miss Copypasta.,

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I was just reading the other day, something about a 2 tiered rule book, things that make you go, hmmm...
What if I don't want to be Liberal anymore?
What if I want to switch to conservatard?

Is it too late?
It amuses me that one of the things shrieked about here at BF a lot is "thread jacking" two threads I started were "thread jacked" by pinheads(aka 0'Dork) and because they cried loud and hard in defense of their threadjacking, they are both now labeled as "Conservative Threads" ain't that some forked tongue bullshit?
Now I can't even post in my own motherfucking threads.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Which ones? I’lol move them both over since you were OP

Thank You Sir.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

it will be glorious.

no yuo

dr-phil-bat-shit.gif

200.gif

Sweetie, I make a statement to you, and your response is 12 paragraphs of run on sentences poorly formed thoughts and ideas, but mostly a lot a crying about libs being bad. Sorry, I only need to read the same rant once or maybe twice.

Is she still posting here?
. She's supposed to be working on that 40 BLM Killins list.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

it will be glorious.

no yuo

dr-phil-bat-shit.gif

200.gif

Is she still posting here?
. She's supposed to be working on that 40 BLM Killins list.
Oh, she still hasn't finished that investigative journalism report yet? my gosh....is she in Hospital, or institutionalized?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No surprises that Aidsman is familiar with gay bar venues in a state he doesn't even live in.
When a repressed young gay man walks into the Pulse Night Club in Orlando and kills 49 people and injuring 53 more, it makes the news, you brain fried Gopnik.

Wasnt that an Islamist?

I know you guys like to shout "Islamophobia!" anytime the murderous homophobia of Islamists leads to the deaths of innocent homosexuals though so....yeah sure pretend the shooter did that because being the closet made him bloodthirsty.

Is the middle east just closet gays?

Careful you'll make the lil guy pop a blood vessel.

Lefties get confused and start to malfunction when the subject of Islamic homophobia is brought up.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
No surprises that Aidsman is familiar with gay bar venues in a state he doesn't even live in.
When a repressed young gay man walks into the Pulse Night Club in Orlando and kills 49 people and injuring 53 more, it makes the news, you brain fried Gopnik.

Wasnt that an Islamist?

I know you guys like to shout "Islamophobia!" anytime the murderous homophobia of Islamists leads to the deaths of innocent homosexuals though so....yeah sure pretend the shooter did that because being the closet made him bloodthirsty.

Lefties get confused and start to malfunction when the subject of Islamic homophobia is brought up.
Really? muslims are notorious homos. What do you think that whole baths scene is about. They're just more open about it in their homelands than American conservatives are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

it will be glorious.

no yuo

dr-phil-bat-shit.gif

200.gif

You shit post while I try to go into an actual exchange.

Maybe you shouldnt address layered and nuanced topics if you cannot manage more than a "statement" or read anything longer than 3 or 4 sentences?

Sweetie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wasnt that an Islamist?

Really? muslims are notorious homos. What do you think that whole baths scene is about. They're just more open about it in their homelands than American conservatives are.

What homeland's do MUSLIMS come from where they are "open" about homosexuality?

You actually believe this, dont you?

There are plenty of openly gay conservatives. So you are saying all the gay conservatives/righties are not as open about their homosexuality HERE in America as MUSLIM gay people are in their homeland's where being gay WILL get you executed or forcibly transitioned?

Okay, H. Wouldnt it be nice for you if you could call people stupid and insult their intelligence and actually make them feel offended rather than sorry for you?