LMAO @ DeSantis

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"Now, he’s getting criticism from many mainstream conservatives for calling Russia’s invasion of Ukraine a “territorial dispute.”"

Man, they spell it out for you, LettuceBrain, and you are still oblivious.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does anyone else notice how the narcissistic mongoloid Lettucebutt keeps making duplicate threads? BB why can't the low I.Q. narcissist use the existing thread instead of constantly making her own personal copy cat thread?

The dumb shit can't even say anything original or new as all she does is spam links to garbage opinion pieces.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does anyone else notice how the narcissistic mongoloid Lettucebutt keeps making duplicate threads? BB why can't the low I.Q. narcissist use the existing thread instead of constantly making her own personal copy cat thread?

The dumb shit can't even say anything original or new as all she does is spam links to garbage opinion pieces.

They dont come to discuss fuck all. They come to be hateful, combative and spew.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not at all.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, we already knew you are unable to read. 85 pages of links and you claim you can't see any of them.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Now, he’s getting criticism from many mainstream conservatives for calling Russia’s invasion of Ukraine a “territorial dispute.”"

All I said about it was, LMAO. How does that make me oblivious? Oh, I forgot. You people can't read or do simple logic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, DeSantis is not a groomer? Good thing, because I supposedly support groomers.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You never miss a chance to support the sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children and never call it out. So, yes, it is fair to conclude you support the sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of children.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Self-pOwn Alert!!!!!

LettuceBrain decided to double-post respond to that post with these posts...

All I said about it was, LMAO. How does thsat make me oblivious? Oh, I forgot. You people can't read or do simple logic.
So, DeSantis is not a groomer? Good thing, because I supposedly support groomers.

So first she decides to try to distance herself from the message in her first post by claiming she only said "LMAO" and she throws in a lame "flame" by insinuating that I "can't read or do simple logic" because I referred to something she did not explicitly say (while my comment was on the article to which she explicitly linked...Haha!)...

Then she goes on to insinuate that I was commenting in some way about DeSantis being or not being a groomer...

Which I, obviously, was not commenting on.

Self pOwned!!!

Yet another example of LettuceBrain demonstrating that she "can't read or do simple logic".

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don't trust DeSantis one bit even after the good things he's done for Florida.

He comes off as manipulative and scheming.

I'll be voting Trump x5 times for 2024.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't trust DeSantis one bit even after the good things he's done for Florida.

So you're going to commit a crime to elect a moron? Good work!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
de Santis might be wise to sit this election and watch Trump run his party into the ground again. Then Trump will have no one to blame but himself. And it would shut his supporters up because they'd have to answer for their poor choice as well. If Trump loses and self-destructs again the Republicans are more likely to look towards de Santis as the unchallenged natural successor.

That would set him up for a run in 2028 & better position him for the presidency then. He'll still be relatively young & it might give him time to moderate some of his positions and revise his platform.

Trump is old and a spent force. If he dies a slow death in the upcoming election cycle this will enhance de Santis as the fresh new face and the great white hope.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....so what successful politician isn't @Frood?

Look at Biden. He aint no saint.

And yet he's succeeded for those very reasons - being manipulative and scheming. Any politician of any party has to be like that in order to succeed and to win. It's a ruthless dirty game and you gotta be ruthless and dirty ta win, eh?

Likewise, Trump skewered Hillary in 2016 and it got him elected, didn't it?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
de Santis might be wise to sit this election and watch Trump run his party into the ground again. Then Trump will have no one to blame but himself. And it would shut his supporters up because they'd have to answer for their poor choice as well. If Trump loses and self-destructs again the Republicans are more likely to look towards de Santis as the unchallenged natural successor.

That would set him up for a run in 2028 & better position him for the presidency then. He'll still be relatively young & it might give him time to moderate some of his positions and revise his platform.

Trump is old and a spent force. If he dies a slow death in the upcoming election cycle this will enhance de Santis as the fresh new face and the great white hope.

The U.S. needs DeSantis to provide a skilled alternative. Democrats want Trump because he is the weakest candidate.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Voting 5 times. Oh, and the crime of voting for a moron. Two felonies.

I don't vote x5 times. I ballot harvest x4 or so every presidential election....and ixnay on the second allegation too.... you're not on the ballot.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They dont come to discuss fuck all. They come to be hateful, combative and spew.
you just come to fucking yep ! ha ha go wash your fucking head
0JIF4kF.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't vote x5 times. I ballot harvest x4 or so every presidential election....and ixnay on the second allegation too.... you're not on the ballot.
I doubt you vote DD. Hiding from the IRS ? Theyll catch up

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Trump fixed the republican party.

You get so close sometimes but it flies past you so quick.

I'm not sure how to explain again that the status quo republican party fails to represent republican voters. Hence why Trump even became a thing to begin with.

How do you imagine a party that consistently supports the exact opposite of what the people want is a good thing? The republican party SHOULD BURN. That's where the republican voters stand. They want Trump.....they don't want red democrats.

How do you not get this Joe? If representing the PEOPLE means "ran into the ground'....let's go.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly, perfect legal in most Democrap states and even more sadly corrupt and evil Democraps use it to subvert democracy.

No One

Factory Bastard
I don't know why Desantis would throw away a guaranteed victory in 2028 for such a long shot in 2024. He needs to get behind TRUMP before it's too late.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't know why Desantis would throw away a guaranteed victory in 2028 for such a long shot in 2024. He needs to get behind TRUMP before it's too late.

It'd be better for de Santis to let Trump be the front runner & let him lose so that he can position himself as the undisputed front runner in 2028. Otherwise if he challenges Trump the votes won't be behind him since teh Republican Party is very fractured. however if there is no one in his way in 2028 de Santis will have the entire party behind him in in 4 or 5 years.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Desantis = the new boogie man that makes libtards meltdown

lol - snowflakes

Dems know he is successful and so that makes him a threat to their power.So they have given their hacks orders to lie and smear him in every way possible.