Look what i found in the road

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
With no momma or litter mates ANY WHERE

20210818-095402.jpg

20210818-095351.jpg

20210818-095419.jpg

I think it's a she, but not totally certain. She still has an umbilical cord so I'm thinking shes two or three days old. She was dirty, smelly and felt weak. I've cleaned her, helped her go potty(you gotta rub their butts to help them go) and have fed her with a syringe.

So.....here I go again!!

(Just for clarity.....this is a new born kitten. Dont know why she was in the dirt on the side of the road. We looked all over for a momma or other litter mates.....just like our yellow kitten we found, there were none).

Prudey has been PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and cuddling this baby and it's so sweet ♡

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She fingers kittens in the ass. How inter, yeah, freaky.
great respect for the no flaming request on the upper boards

@Bastard Factory

They are sick and depraved people.

Considering its obvious my fingers are not even close to the kittens butt just ignore her if she wants to just be her disgusting self. That's not flaming, that's just basic bitch nastiness.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is how you care for orphaned kittens. They are not able to pee or poop on their own. Momma licks their butts to stimulate them to go. So when you are hand rearing a kitten, you have to rub their butts with cotton balls or rags to help them go potty. If you dont do this, they will fucking DIE.

Pretty gross and immature to make rescuing a small baby kitten and helping it LIVE into something warped and vulgar but that's the hateful mentality some people are inflicted with. I guess momma cats are sexual deviants and the kitten lady here is just openly molesting and raping kittens.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I want a kitty. Are you going to keep her?

Probably not we have enough cats lol. But I'm going to hand raise her, get her fixed and up to date in shots and adopt her out.

Interested? :D

I just asked my husband and he asked if I was crazy lol. He’s going on about how a cat will ruin the rugs and plants, yadda yadda :facepalm:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I want a kitty. Are you going to keep her?

Probably not we have enough cats lol. But I'm going to hand raise her, get her fixed and up to date in shots and adopt her out.

Interested? :D

I just asked my husband and he asked if I was crazy lol. He’s going on about how a cat will ruin the rugs and plants, yadda yadda :facepalm:

Not one I hand raise and bottle feed. And she will be spayed and everything ♡

Cats are awesome pets. As long as you have scratchies (scratch posts) and you keep their nails trimmed....they wont tear anything up and if they are fixed they wont spray. (Unless something is wrong like a UTI or a lot of stress)

I have 6 cats and you wouldnt know....at least not due to cat stink lol.

Some plants are toxic to cats though so you would definitely want to look that up!

Men always talk shit about cats....but then totally fall in love with them lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cats are so much more awesome than many people realize

They are actually very loyal, protective and intelligent. And very easy to care for.

Maybe i prefer them because I'm leo.

We had to breed dogs to be companions. Cats just chose it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My dog Zeus jumped in my Olympic size swimming pool yesterday and swam from one side to the other

It was awesome

Then I had to shock the pool again

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I seriously wonder how he would react in the 8 person whirlpool spa

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are actually very loyal, protective and intelligent. And very easy to care for.

Not really. Dogs pretty much chose people according to some theories. I believe it.

Since more recent genetic studies suggest that the date of domestication occurred far earlier, a different theory has gained the support of many scientists. “Survival of the friendliest” suggests that wolves largely domesticated themselves among hunter-gatherer people.

“That the first domesticated animal was a large carnivore, who would have been a competitor for food—anyone who has spent time with wild wolves would see how unlikely it was that we somehow tamed them in a way that led to domestication,” says
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, director of the Duke University Canine Cognition Center.

But, Hare notes, the physical changes that appeared in dogs over time, including splotchy coats, curly tails, and floppy ears, follow a pattern of a process known as self-domestication. It’s what happens when the friendliest animals of a species somehow gain an advantage. Friendliness somehow drives these physical changes, which can begin to appear as visible byproducts of this selection in only a few generations.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Not really. Dogs pretty much chose people according to some theories. I believe it.

Since more recent genetic studies suggest that the date of domestication occurred far earlier, a different theory has gained the support of many scientists. “Survival of the friendliest” suggests that wolves largely domesticated themselves among hunter-gatherer people.

“That the first domesticated animal was a large carnivore, who would have been a competitor for food—anyone who has spent time with wild wolves would see how unlikely it was that we somehow tamed them in a way that led to domestication,” says
, director of the Duke University Canine Cognition Center.

But, Hare notes, the physical changes that appeared in dogs over time, including splotchy coats, curly tails, and floppy ears, follow a pattern of a process known as self-domestication. It’s what happens when the friendliest animals of a species somehow gain an advantage. Friendliness somehow drives these physical changes, which can begin to appear as visible byproducts of this selection in only a few generations.

So conservatives will overtake progressive antifa scum in the long run? Great!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

Considering its obvious my fingers are not even close to the kittens butt just ignore her if she wants to just be her disgusting self. That's not flaming, that's just basic bitch nastiness.

"They"? That was all on Oak. Stop with the blanket insults when it's one person doing this shit.

Edit: I would have rec'd your post if not for that "they." SMDH

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
With no momma or litter mates ANY WHERE

20210818-095402.jpg

20210818-095351.jpg

20210818-095419.jpg

I think it's a she, but not totally certain. She still has an umbilical cord so I'm thinking shes two or three days old. She was dirty, smelly and felt weak. I've cleaned her, helped her go potty(you gotta rub their butts to help them go) and have fed her with a syringe.

So.....here I go again!!

(Just for clarity.....this is a new born kitten. Dont know why she was in the dirt on the side of the road. We looked all over for a momma or other litter mates.....just like our yellow kitten we found, there were none).

Prudey has been PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and cuddling this baby and it's so sweet ♡

How is the kitten doing?

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

@Bastard Factory

"They"? That was all on Oak. Stop with the blanket insults when it's one person doing this shit.
Stop changing the subject thread hijacker.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

Stop changing the subject thread hijacker.

I think you meant to respond to Dove, who is the one who changed the subject. But thanks for participating, pal.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, some festering boil just derailed the thread. How is the kitten?

Last edited: