Site Supporter ☠️
4aAkatA.jpg

6eyOfX2.jpg

7ymmOIv.jpg

TabvtDr.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
quite the 'Romeo' .. must be taking lessons from Scoot .. all he needs is a date rape drug

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Can everyone see why I quit being friendly with Bear??? He's a few nuggets short of a Happy meal.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can everyone see why I quit being friendly with Bear??? He's a few nuggets short of a Happy meal.
He's actually a pretty decent guy, imo.. He's colorful, that's for sure.. but I have to say, he has defended me against the BIGGEST BULLY at another site.. sooo.. In MY BOOK.. he's alright!!! :ThumbsUp3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You actually stopped being nice to me when I posted something like this...Ya’ll STAY BLACK! And don’t let the honkey cracker reptilian-shape shifting, building-a-moon-base, harp up in the north-west territories, they’re spraying chem trails, 9/11 most definitely an inside job just google building 7, they’re up in bohemian grove worshipping owls, apparently the Earth is flat there were giant trees that were cut down because the moon landing was probably fake, FEMA camps got all kinds of mass graves everywhere because maybe a huge meteorite or alien invasion is coming but they don’t want to tell us and spread mass panic, holocaust denying white man bring ya… DOOOOOOWN!

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
He's actually a pretty decent guy, imo.. He's colorful, that's for sure.. but I have to say, he has defended me against the BIGGEST BULLY at another site.. sooo.. In MY BOOK.. he's alright!!! :ThumbsUp3:
I only give people so many chances before I'm done and once I'm done..... I am done. He's shown me a side of him that I don't like and that I don't have tolerance for.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Posting private messages is a low blow IMO. I’ve know a bear a while and he’s always been friendly and kind to me, so I ain’t got nothing bad to say about him.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Posting private messages is a low blow IMO. I’ve know a bear a while and he’s always been friendly and kind to me, so I ain’t got nothing bad to say about him.
That’s nice. He treated me like shit and continues to message me even though I’ve told him not to bother me anymore.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Bear is legit. He recently donated 550 bucks to a shelter without making too much noise about it.

Bear is friendly. Sometimes aggresive, but all in all fair.

Iggy McSwine on the other hand presents herself as an angel and victim. She could never do any harm. Yeah, right. She PMs heavy and bring toxic energy here.

I say to Iggy. Go away. You are exposed as a fraud and evil swine. No one respects you. Just because you have a Vagina. No pussy pass with me you cunt

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Bear is legit. He recently donated 550 bucks to a shelter without making too much noise about it.

Iggy McSwine on the other hand presents herself as an angel and victim. She could never do any harm. Yeah, right. She PMs heavy and bring toxic energy here.

I say to Iggy. Go away. You are exposed as a fraud and evil swine. No one respects you. Just because you have a Vagina. No pussy pass with me you cunt
I'm just going to put your retarded ass on ignore. :Hello:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You block me? I win. So much win!

Truth hurts IGGY you snitch.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't win if I block you, I win because I no longer have to see this dumb shit that you spew repeatedly.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yes, you win dilf...FOUR free licks of my dick you retarded village dwelling imm'grant hahahahahaaaa .....

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't win if I block you, I win because I no longer have to see this dumb shit that you spew repeatedly.

I had vom compassion for you, knowing your life story, which everyone can read on the internet, Piggy! But now everybody knows your antics, and licking the boots of your new master KorsetScat! But what if she knew that you made fun of her das 2 months ago via PM? You are a snitch and it is time for the world that you get punished.

Stay tuned ;)

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, you win dilf...FOUR free licks of my dick you retarded village dwelling imm'grant hahahahahaaaa .....

Look at you. How many times did I QUADRUPLE CRUSHED you? 2 times? 3 times?

Dont you see that you a broke or regular? I dont talk to broke niggers. Only premium human being and rich ones.

So fuck off and park my orange Lambo, like a good boy, will ya?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Dont you see that you a broke or regular? I dont talk to broke niggers. Only premium human being and rich ones.

FahgoTTs have Orange Lambos Dilpy, so they can drive around and pick up even MORE fahgOtts ,,,20 years on the net and you're still as fucking stupid as day one (:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

FahgoTTs have Orange Lambos Dilpy, so they can drive around and pick up even MORE fahgOtts ,,,20 years on the net and you're still as fucking stupid as day one (:

BNH : Broke niggers hate!

I get pussy, you hit your flesh lite!

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️