Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
omg all that victim talk of yours - half your alts r prolly libtards
i wonder what/who the real u is cause its not what u claim

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can everyone see why I quit being friendly with Bear??? He's a few nuggets short of a Happy meal.
He's actually a pretty decent guy, imo.. He's colorful, that's for sure.. but I have to say, he has defended me against the BIGGEST BULLY at another site.. sooo.. In MY BOOK.. he's alright!!! :ThumbsUp3:
I only give people so many chances before I'm done and once I'm done..... I am done. He's shown me a side of him that I don't like and that I don't have tolerance for.

well that does not sound like u have a pocket full of LULZ and sunshine lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This ALL goes back to me sticking up for KP.. Nothing else... I'd like to get along with every here.. but you can't do that.. so.. Hate me.. don't care... This is all bullshit.. I was having a good time here... but you HAVE to fight... I don't get it.. I don't get you..

well if u did 'get it' u would not be a phoney ass kisser and im watching u do it all the time - now i will just point out what i have watched u have always do
if u dont like then get off your knees and find another way 2 survive w/o securing a pass w/those lips

Are you saying I can't be nice to everyone? Genie? Is that what you're trying to tell me? Sorry.. I like to get along with people.. that's all.. Since you are NOT allowing me to do that.. It's easier for me to leave.. Which I'm trying to do.. SO please.. Just stop and let me go in peace...

i almost 4got - i need 2 bring back sickbags home from work
Omfg.. you are so boring.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fucking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HAHAHAHA... :EvilOne2:

but here u still r :EvilOne2:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
NimbleColorfulHalicore-size_restricted.gif

:ROFL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuckin butthurt!
not butt hurt, ur fake from top 2 bottom and ur being called on it and will again
each time i see u pucker up to get down do what u always do
Policing people's posts? :LOL1:
Yeh the fucking whore thinks shes the morals sheriff 'round these parts, I'm glad she left the safety of theY and has ventured out here so now everyone will see what a complete fucking idiot this balled wonder is AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This ALL goes back to me sticking up for KP.. Nothing else... I'd like to get along with every here.. but you can't do that.. so.. Hate me.. don't care... This is all bullshit.. I was having a good time here... but you HAVE to fight... I don't get it.. I don't get you..

well if u did 'get it' u would not be a phoney ass kisser and im watching u do it all the time - now i will just point out what i have watched u have always do
if u dont like then get off your knees and find another way 2 survive w/o securing a pass w/those lips

Are you saying I can't be nice to everyone? Genie? Is that what you're trying to tell me? Sorry.. I like to get along with people.. that's all.. Since you are NOT allowing me to do that.. It's easier for me to leave.. Which I'm trying to do.. SO please.. Just stop and let me go in peace...

i almost 4got - i need 2 bring back sickbags home from work
Why, Scoot gave to much date rape drug .. ?