LUCIFER Season 6 (Netflix)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Loved it first, then the writers went Glee stupid in some of the episodes, so I stopped watching..

For a wicked comedy, check out the BBC series "Ghosts"...

Not the retarded upcoming American rip off. Why do the yanks always ruin great stuff?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
giphy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I liked the show a lot. Very addictive. You wind up rooting for the Devil lol. "PUNISH THEM!" lol

Another season would be nice.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I tried the first episode it’s too creepy. I fight Satan’s attacks on the regular no need to enhance it with a show like that. Just saying.
You do know that the word Satan is a bastardisation of Scientist don’t you? And how dare they say that the world revolves around the sun...one may as well be praying to Ra if that were the case!

images

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tried the first episode it’s too creepy. I fight Satan’s attacks on the regular no need to enhance it with a show like that. Just saying.
You do know that the word Satan is a bastardisation of Scientist don’t you? And how dare they say that the world revolves around the sun...one may as well be praying to Ra if that were the case!

images
You need to break that down for me. I just may need more coffee not sure.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images
Satan is derived from the word Scientist. When the Catholic Church had the audacity to try expel science for realising a world of real truth. I’ve studied theology. I used to be a Baptist believe it or not. I lost my faith when the local priest got locked up for pedodoism. And that isn’t just an isolated case as we all know.

As far as Lucifer goes...why punish a son for all eternity for leading a rebellion? Isn’t that what sons do after all before leaving the nest?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ahhh...another rude bastard! Fuck these blow-ins are barely tolerable! @Moonpie next time you address me with a question cunt, have the common courtesy to satisfy me with a shitty reply. Fuckwit!

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images
Satan is derived from the word Scientist. When the Catholic Church had the audacity to try expel science for realising a world of real truth. I’ve studied theology. I used to be a Baptist believe it or not. I lost my faith when the local priest got locked up for pedodoism. And that isn’t just an isolated case as we all know.

As far as Lucifer goes...why punish a son for all eternity for leading a rebellion? Isn’t that what sons do after all before leaving the nest?
Not my son.
I have heard people leaving the faith because of stuff like that. I was born and raised a Catholic. I left the Catholic Church, however I am a Christian. I love my faith. It’s what gets me through each fat in this sick world.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

Not my son.
I have heard people leaving the faith because of stuff like that. I was born and raised a Catholic. I left the Catholic Church, however I am a Christian. I love my faith. It’s what gets me through each fat in this sick world.
And I respect that. The day I found out (I was 16) that priests in the fold were able to dissuade congregations that pedodoism was acceptable, was when I realised a flawed faith. Now I am more intelligent than most and know the bible better than this entire board, so realise this...your God as you know “him” is merely a means to bullshit the naive and vulnerable. I was more holier than thou...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
But anyway...if a faith is what makes you feel better about yourself and this world that we live in...who the fuck am I to knock it? I’m only one of the most care-free loving beings that you might ever meet outside of my shit-stirring alter ego. You’ll never know...I could be God. Or at least God could be testing you through me. Religious fanatics might just chop my head off for hypocrisy! Heaven forbid.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Okay @Moonpie , I realise that my knowledge on religion far outweighs yours....buuuuuut I’m still willing to discuss. After all...nobody has bettered me then it comes to religion. Maybe it was the religious education classes I took as a student... who the fuck knows? But if you want to talk religion...just call me Lucifer! For I am the best...
Our religion fucked me over after all...

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay @Moonpie , I realise that my knowledge on religion far outweighs yours....buuuuuut I’m still willing to discuss. After all...nobody has bettered me then it comes to religion. Maybe it was the religious education classes I took as a student... who the fuck knows? But if you want to talk religion...just call me Lucifer! For I am the best...
Ok…well being any kind of religious will mess you up. It’s not about works. Jesus did it all by dying on the cross for man kind. It’s a hard concept for some to understand.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ok…well being any kind of religious will mess you up. It’s not about works. Jesus did it all by dying on the cross for man kind. It’s a hard concept for some to understand.
Jesus was a Middle Eastern Arab if you will. I won’t bow down to some fucking rock star raghead of his time! The prick was on drugs and alcohol and fucking both men and women having orgies! I have principle. And people said his mother was a virgin? For Christ sakes get your hand off it....Joseph was a blind fool to believe that shiiite. See....religion is a means to blindside the naive and the ignorant. I don’t need to live up to a bisexual bastard of an archaic society some 2021 years ago...I’m fucking Breakfall!

OP
OP

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Resident Magician ...thought I was in season 5, I’m only at 3! Many, many episodes! Good show...he loves his scotch! Lol

That's partially why I liked the show to start with. Luci is a scotch fan like myself! Ha!

Of course, he seems to be able to enjoy it a little more liberally than I am able to unfortunately ... or fortunately, depending on the perspective. LOL

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus was a Middle Eastern Arab if you will. I won’t bow down to some fucking rock star raghead of his time! The prick was on drugs and alcohol and fucking both men and women having orgies! I have principle. And people said his mother was a virgin? For Christ sakes get your hand off it....Joseph was a blind fool to believe that shiiite. See....religion is a means to blindside the naive and the ignorant. I don’t need to live up to a bisexual bastard of an archaic society some 2021 years ago...I’m fucking Breakfall!
Ok you win you like the show Breakfail

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ok you win you like the show Breakfail
You’re not telling me that’s it’s all just gospel are you? One thing is for sure, if you’re a carpenter and you’ve lost your sight, you’re pretty much just going to get on the piss! Innit?