Mac Miller dead at 26, overdose.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
died on Friday, September 7, from an apparent overdose,
reports. He was 26.

According to the website, authorities responded to the “Self Care” rapper’s home in the San Fernando Valley neighborhood of Los Angeles around noon. He was reportedly pronounced dead at the scene.

Miller has spoken candid through the years about his battle with substance abuse. He was arrested on May 17 on charges of driving under the influence and hit-and-run after hitting a utility pole with his 2016 Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon and knocking it down. The LAPD told Us Weeklyat the time that Miller fled the scene but later confessed at his home.

“I made a stupid mistake,” he told Beats 1 host Zane Lowe on July 23. “I’m a human being. Like, drove home drunk. But it was the best thing that could have happened. … I needed that. I needed to run into that light pole and literally, like, have the whole thing stop.”

Miller and his girlfriend,
, called it quits in May after two years of dating. She is now engaged to

Us Weekly has reached out to Miller’s rep for comment.

If you or someone you know is struggling with substance abuse, contact the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I never heard of him , but 26 is no age to die, when I think of all the things I’ve done since being 26, it’s a shame.