Make an absurd accusation about the poster above you.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Wanna-be duck diety with a dollar store trident.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
you bathe in old clam chowder that is cold

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
Masturbates with sandpaper.

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
asked me to wear a furry suit in the next pic

Kilroy

...was here.
Was seen in the park attempting to insert a live duck into his anus while dancing about and waving a cheesesteak in his other hand and singing, "I'm A Yankee Doodle Dandy"

Kilroy

...was here.
Reportedly engaged in a three-way sexual liaison with Rosie O'Donnell, Andy Dick, and a Zip-Loc baggie of Bea Arthur's collected toenail clippings from the winter of 1982.

Iggy McLulz

Pocketful of Sunshine
Elite Bastards
Was recently spotted fucking a goat in the middle of the highway while wearing a clown costume.

Showed up at a protest march in a Barney costume with a swastika armband and an I'm With Her t-shirt and was intantly everybody's friend.

Kilroy

...was here.
Goes to the park on Sunday mornings dressed up in a costume to look like a loaf of bread -- then throws old ladies at the pigeons while screaming, "How do YOU like it?! HUH?! VIVA LA BREAD-O-LUTION, BITCHES!"

Dresses up in granniepanties to get in on the action... ejaculates when the pigeons pinch his nipples and shit on his chest...

Kilroy

...was here.
Likes to break into televangelists' McMansions, rifle through their cupboards, and shit in their breakfast cereal.

Top Bottom