Man Eats Grandmother

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
LWmLRIA.jpg

Man suspected of eating his 95 year old grandmother in several servings.
The dismembered body of a n elderly woman was found spread around her property in the Riviera town of Nice this week. The gruesome discovery was made by the victim's daughter on Thursday morning, who was named in the French media as Arlette P. The daughter immediately raised the alarm and it was only when the police arrived that the true horror of what had become of her mother unfolded before them.

On searching the house police discovered the elderly woman’s legs in the freezer, and found her liver on a shelf in the fridge, French news site Le point reported.

Most of the rest of the victim’s body was found buried in the garden of the family house, located on the hills above Nice. Other body parts were also left by the entrance to the property. Police found knives around the property they believe were used to dismember the body. Police arrested a man in his 40s suspected of cutting up the woman, who, according to judicial sources, is the grandson of the 95-year-old. He has been named as Cedric A.

On Friday prosecutors describe the grandson, who has a son of his own, as having a "serious psychiatric illness". The man has been placed in custody and according to reports in the French media admitted to police to having eaten a part of his grandmother's body.

On Friday police said they could not confirm reports of any 'cannibalism' until a full autopsy had taken place.

The suspect is believed to have spent time in psychiatric institutions because of on-going mental health problems.

More...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
What a waste. I bet old people don't even have that much good meat on them.
A muscular person or a baby/child that has been kept restrained for most of their life is the way to go.
However, it is important that you ensure your livestock is treated well so they have minimal fear before the kill, as fear will alter the taste of the meat.
Don't eat the brain.

Perfectcrime

Gore Junkie
☠️
What a waste. I bet old people don't even have that much good meat on them.
A muscular person or a baby/child that has been kept restrained for most of their life is the way to go.
However, it is important that you ensure your livestock is treated well so they have minimal fear before the kill, as fear will alter the taste of the meat.
Don't eat the brain.
Is that true...that fear changes the taste of the meat?

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I believe so. I've read that stressed out animals release more lactic acid or something, altering the pH and thus the taste of the meat. Logic follows that the same rules apply to a human.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
How many cannibals are out there walking amongst us? I read about them once a month now.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Too many people have told me humans taste like pork.

Now I'm curious.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Police arrested a man in his 40s suspected of cutting up the woman, who, according to judicial sources, is the grandson of the 95-year-old.
I hear aged meat is real tasty. Actually I have only had aged steak once at some fancy place in Providence.
. It was deeeeelicious. And the other time was this 60+ year old woman who I worked with, so it's a mixed bag you could say.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LWmLRIA.jpg

Man suspected of eating his 95 year old grandmother in several servings.
The dismembered body of a n elderly woman was found spread around her property in the Riviera town of Nice this week. The gruesome discovery was made by the victim's daughter on Thursday morning, who was named in the French media as Arlette P. The daughter immediately raised the alarm and it was only when the police arrived that the true horror of what had become of her mother unfolded before them.

On searching the house police discovered the elderly woman’s legs in the freezer, and found her liver on a shelf in the fridge, French news site Le point reported.

Most of the rest of the victim’s body was found buried in the garden of the family house, located on the hills above Nice. Other body parts were also left by the entrance to the property. Police found knives around the property they believe were used to dismember the body. Police arrested a man in his 40s suspected of cutting up the woman, who, according to judicial sources, is the grandson of the 95-year-old. He has been named as Cedric A.

On Friday prosecutors describe the grandson, who has a son of his own, as having a "serious psychiatric illness". The man has been placed in custody and according to reports in the French media admitted to police to having eaten a part of his grandmother's body.

On Friday police said they could not confirm reports of any 'cannibalism' until a full autopsy had taken place.

The suspect is believed to have spent time in psychiatric institutions because of on-going mental health problems.

More...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Whadda way ta die, eh?

Ending up in somebody's stomach or dying an extremely violent death.

eg - It reminds me of this recent incident or a Grandmother who was dragged to death by a group of teenagers:

If they could have only seen their older selves with a crystal ball in the future when they were younger 50 years ago, I'm sure they'd murder Cedric A or Betram Cabot Junior in the crib.

It's really sad when it happens to kind, underserving people like that
Or else they could avoid going a certain place on a certain day