Man kills 5, himself in UK's first mass shooting in decade

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Man kills 5, himself in UK's first mass shooting in decade

.jpg

LONDON (AP) — A young man who killed five people, including his mother, and then took his own life in Britain’s first mass shooting in over a decade had complained online about difficulties meeting women and being “beaten down” by life.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I imagine the never ending lockdowns and isolation have been really hard for some people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine if I had been there with my 9mm and 17 round mag! I could have scattered his brains by his front door.

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In modern society, it's not a positive thing for a country to have even a sole mass shooting connected to its history.

However, in a society where most firearms are not illegal but are strictly regulated, having one mass shooting every decade does provide substantial evidence that it does work.

Unfortunately, America is a different animal and there is no "one-size fits all" solution for its long ongoing mass shooting problem. What works for the UK or Australia for instance doesn't equate to what would be effective in America.

I do not claim to have the antidote for such an issue as complex as this, but certainly, something needs to be done.

That begins with both sides of the argument to stop insisting that their way is the only way, and find some middle ground to build a foundation on for the best interest of the American people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The 22 year old man was apparently severely obese and frequently spoke about his depression and hopelessness online.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The major issue here is that Davison was a New York Giants fan.

IUxprCE.png

Fuck that guy and the NYG

Dallas 'motherfucking' Cowboys 4 LIFE!!!

giphy.gif

Nah, I don't give a fuck about that. But Incels are self-entitled misogynists that are a blight on humanity.

Does anyone remember that psychopath Elliot Rodger?

llyM2Ho.gif

He is idolized by the Incel community, which lets you know how fucked up that particular group is.