Manspreading is Definitely Getting Worse

Sharona

white wine divorcee
There's no worse, man-centric behavior than manspreading on the loop subway here. Seriously — there's nothing worse than manspreading?? I'd much rather be sneezed on or purposely verbally sexually harassed. Manspreading is saying, Whooo gives a fuck if you can't sit lady, [we] are men. See [our] balls.

Manspreading IMO is an assertion of male dominance, and every one of the manspreaders does it because he feels like he has 2 'claim' [his] territory and [his] manhood in this public space, even at the discomfort of the rest of us. Let's talk about these fucking insensitive, inconsiderate 'men' for a second because they're EVERYWHERE! The MTA is full of them!

Why am I yelling!?!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There's no worse, man-centric behavior than manspreading on the loop subway here. Seriously — there's nothing worse than manspreading?? I'd much rather be sneezed on or purposely verbally sexually harassed. Manspreading is saying, Whooo gives a fuck if you can't sit lady, [we] are men. See [our] balls.

Manspreading IMO is an assertion of male dominance, and every one of the manspreaders does it because he feels like he has 2 'claim' [his] territory and [his] manhood in this public space, even at the discomfort of the rest of us. Let's talk about these fucking insensitive, inconsiderate 'men' for a second because they're EVERYWHERE! The MTA is full of them!

Why am I yelling!?!
Count to twenty... :HotFlash:

Last edited:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Why am I yelling!?!
They probably sit that way, so you will not use the seat next to them

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well I damn sure cant sit "like a lady", my balls are too big lol.

I tell ya what, put 2 Large eggs between your legs, and try and sit like a lady lol. The eggs have to be side by side!

Reactions: Q

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is just another STUPID feminazi complaint because of her total disdain for men....MY GOD.. what if you had REAL problems? .... edit to say.. You are a jackass!
oxh7J6T.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you stand there giving that Karen look at him, I don’t blame him for not moving, ever think he might be tired, or a big guy and the seat ain’t comfortable, I’m sure if you fixed your sour face and said mind if I sit down, you’ll probably get a seat...

Q

Banned
If you stand there giving that Karen look at him, I don’t blame him for not moving, ever think he might be tired, or a big guy and the seat ain’t comfortable, I’m sure if you fixed your sour face and said mind if I sit down, you’ll probably get a seat...
Nah, it's easier to nag on the internet about it :)
Talking to people... people you do not even know?! Ridiculous! Men should know she wants to sit there

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You older and wiser ladies need to bitchslap some sense into 90% of the younger generation of western females..... their feminist garbage and entitled mindset is unbearable.

Students are the absolute worst. Those Cultural Marxist indoctrination camps otherwise known as 'universities' need burning to the ground.

Satan

Factory Bastard

Why am I yelling!?!
I did not notice it getting worse. All men I know sit like this.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Has the OP ever had an original thought in her life? It is just like Solzhenitsyn said, the ideologically possessed have no original thoughts and simply regurgitate the propaganda they have been programmed with.

Q

Banned
Has the OP ever had an original thought in her life? It is just like Solzhenitsyn said, the ideologically possessed have no original thoughts and simply regurgitate the propaganda they have been programmed with.
She might think it is getting worse, maybe it is getting worse in her area? I do not think there is much propaganda regarding male spreading :Confused3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, there is. Tons of propaganda about this nonissue has been put out by radical feminists in the last decade or so. It is one of their primary claims along with lying about the made up “wage gap”.

Satan

Factory Bastard
Yes, there is. Tons of propaganda about this nonissue has been put out by radical feminists in the last decade or so. It is one of their primary claims along with lying about the made up “wage gap”.
You must be a male spreader

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I rarely ride public transit as it is filled with homeless drug addicts and prostitutes constantly scratching their crab infestation. Instead I drive my own car like most middle class people in the US.

Satan

Factory Bastard
I rarely ride public transit as it is filled with homeless drug addicts and prostitutes constantly scratching their crab infestation. Instead I drive my own car like most middle class people in the US.
Men can spread everywhere. Not just in public transport

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure, but even if I do, which I disagree that I spread any more than is normal, all I usually go to is between my own house, my own car, my work, and a restaurant (where I usually sit at a table on my own chair). With COVID we haven’t gone out much since last March. So who cares?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW WRT how shit. public transport is... The last time I road on a city bus was exactly one time in 2017. My then car was in the shop so I decided to go from my house (at that time in North Park, San Diego, CA) to my then work (Sorrento Valley, San Diego which is a major employment center) which is a distance of about 12 miles. It took two hours and a total of four different buses and cost about $5. I didn’t even bother taking the bus back home as I just paid $13 on an Uber pool and got home in about 20 minutes.

The time before that was riding a trolley from Santee to downtown to watch a baseball game. It took about 40 minutes with all the stops, was mostly filled with people who had been drinking but who were not drunk as they were heading to the game but there was one homeless guy near me who clearly had shit himself and was drugged out of his mind talking to himself. Again, we just decided to take an Uber back as it was faster.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone who uses public transportation should know, without having to be asked, that if the train or the bus is full, and you are taking up two seats, you need to rearrange yourself so someone else can sit down, too. You're not the king of the car.

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Happened again today on the bus. it's about being good 2 ur neighbors. There r some guys that act like their balls r gonna fall off if they don't spread ''them'' all apart. Don't b an asshole on public transit, yeah? YEAH! These r the guys who take up all the space on a seat because of "their balls".

Asshole, u don't own the entire row.