Marijuana - Post Your Thoughts

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Nice thread with nice weed in it. Well, it is from now on! My charitable post hath finished the splendid purpose of this very thread made in my honor. Attempting to put everything in reverse from here would prove to be impossible because you're all faggots.

This random picture of magnificent weed, posted by one of you faggots earlier, does in fact exist on this generous planet. But Mother Earth plays favorites. She makes sure that I get a powerful Sativa; purple buds covered by wild red hair, and sparkling like that innocent-looking girl in Labyrinth:

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that lame example of showing how breathtaking weed makes your children healthy in a happy family, like the first two songs on this masterpiece:

I wish I knew where that old videotape was found? The first one with such a picture-perfect song to accompany the genuinely happy footage it showed. Me? I'm happy when I smoke this weed:

UcJem.jpg

^Wrong picture, like the time it was originally posted on page one, and fucked this thread all up. Heeeeere's the real deal:

CHEMPIE.jpg

CHEMPIE2.jpg

CHEMPIE3.jpg

SSS
- Smoking that superior bud after downing a carefully brewed, 8 grams, lemon-teched, top-notch lab-pampered strains of A+ 'shrooms is a version of Heaven on earth.

looks like a Gelato, lots of purps.. bet it tastes yummy

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have since stopped smoking the weed, large part to one of my kids walking in on me one day. I then had to explain what I was doing and told her that it was bad, but mommy was doing it anyway. After stopping, the cravings went away in about 72 hours and I have enjoyed myself without pot.

Now, I'm thinking about starting up again but I hate how it hits me after not smoking for however long. As a pot snob and only toking on Indica heavy strains that go for $85 an 1/8th or quarters for $150, I am hesitant. I thought about going to e-pens but those are a pain in the ass and very expensive..i.e..$50 a gram. Pot is my only vice, I'm not even into drinking though I do drink socially. I might have 2 cocktails at the most if that. So, I'm really debating on whether the unhealthy benefits are worth getting back into pot. Lord knows that I've probably saved over $5000 by not smoking the herb, so we'll see.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nice thread with nice weed in it. Well, it is from now on! My charitable post hath finished the splendid purpose of this very thread made in my honor. Attempting to put everything in reverse from here would prove to be impossible because you're all faggots.

This random picture of magnificent weed, posted by one of you faggots earlier, does in fact exist on this generous planet. But Mother Earth plays favorites. She makes sure that I get a powerful Sativa; purple buds covered by wild red hair, and sparkling like that innocent-looking girl in Labyrinth:

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that lame example of showing how breathtaking weed makes your children healthy in a happy family, like the first two songs on this masterpiece:

I wish I knew where that old videotape was found? The first one with such a picture-perfect song to accompany the genuinely happy footage it showed. Me? I'm happy when I smoke this weed:

UcJem.jpg

^Wrong picture, like the time it was originally posted on page one, and fucked this thread all up. Heeeeere's the real deal:

chempie.jpg

CHEMPIE.jpg

CHEMPIE2.jpg

CHEMPIE3.jpg

SSS
- Smoking that superior bud after downing a carefully brewed, 8 grams, lemon-teched, top-notch lab-pampered strains of A+ 'shrooms is a version of Heaven on earth.

Christ…I’ll give you a thumbs —up for effort! Don’t think of this as a come-on either skinny…

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
As a teen, I used to smoke hasch, roll up resin, or down the occasional THC pill with a beer, but pot itself never really turned my crank.

By the time I was of age, I gave up bars, drugs, and alcohol (although, like Flynn, I'm not averse to the occasional social tipple). I'd come to find it all so very boring.

I will say this, though: there's a distinct advantage to being a marijuana non-consumer when you're part of a modest (45-50 plants) grow op cutting crew: you don't have to smoke shake just to keep the profit margins higher. Ah, those were the days, though! Couldn't rid me fingernails of the resin for days on end (and our house was right next to the only cop shop in town (feds, too)--harvest time was a paranoid blast, I swear. Lots of backyard leaf burning to mask the aroma of the ripening buds.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
As a teen, I used to smoke hasch, roll up resin, or down the occasional THC pill with a beer, but pot itself never really turned my crank.

By the time I was of age, I gave up bars, drugs, and alcohol (although, like Flynn, I'm not averse to the occasional social tipple). I'd come to find it all so very boring.

I will say this, though: there's a distinct advantage to being a marijuana non-consumer when you're part of a modest (45-50 plants) grow op cutting crew: you don't have to smoke shake just to keep the profit margins higher. Ah, those were the days, though! Couldn't rid me fingernails of the resin for days on end (and our house was right next to the only cop shop in town (feds, too)--harvest time was a paranoid blast, I swear. Lots of backyard leaf burning to mask the aroma of the ripening buds.
They(feds) were probably in on it. Burning leaves smells just like a blended marijuana burn. But regardless of all that, making one’s own CBD is the way of the future. Why rely on pharmaceuticals when you can have so many benefits from this wonderful plant and it’s oil?

And yeah, pub life is for drongos…

images

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
They(feds) were probably in on it.

Nah, I doubt it. There was no "they," really. I mentioned the "cop shop" but there was only one cop and one cop car (RCMP). I say "shop" but it was just the local emergency medical services and public safety building. The patrolling Mountie would swing by for a check-in twice a day. Small town. Almost twenty-five years ago now. The extent of my criminal life.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Nah, I doubt it. There was no "they," really. I mentioned the "cop shop" but there was only one cop and one cop car (RCMP). I say "shop" but it was just the local emergency medical services and public safety building. The patrolling Mountie would swing by for a check-in twice a day. Small town. Almost twenty-five years ago now. The extent of my criminal life.
Always rolling on the very edge of society, aren't ya Blurtski?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that what you call the edge, Melski?

Where's the centre?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They(feds) were probably in on it.

I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about CBD oil. I made it for my mother when she was battling cancer. But my ol’ man didn’t inform the oncologist, so coupled with her other painkillers, the CBD just made her too drowsy. The idea was to back her off the other pharmaceuticals while taking CBD…my ol’ man isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am the proverbial cheap date. I get drunk on two glasses of wine, and one hit of the current marijuana makes me insane. I prefer LSD, want to try mushrooms.
When I was younger I went pretty groovy on LSD. I’ve never tried mushrooms either. My mates in South Africa (all in their 50’s) have been raving about the stuff. They recently took a trip up to Mozambique just to trip out. Lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I've had mush, too. Not really for me, though; my mind is trippy enough as it is.

And I guess that, like Lotes, I'm a cheap date, too. Two or three beers and I start looking for the nearest place to take a nap. I fare better with red wine but, even then, two or three glasses at a random dinner is my limit. A bottle of Robertson Winery Cabernet Sauvignon will usually last me about three weeks or so. I buy maybe half a dozen bottles a year.

High on life, yo!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am the proverbial cheap date. I get drunk on two glasses of wine, and one hit of the current marijuana makes me insane. I prefer LSD, want to try mushrooms.
When I was younger I went pretty groovy on LSD. I’ve never tried mushrooms either. My mates in South Africa (all in their 50’s) have been raving about the stuff. They recently took a trip up to Mozambique just to trip out. Lol
Tripping out in Mozambique. Interesting. There are a lot of immigrants from Mozambique here. I meet them all the time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You've tried LSD but not shrooms? Really? Shrooms are better.

Better still if you do them with old school ecstasy.

Not that I use drugs currently but I definitely used to.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Tripping out in Mozambique. Interesting. There are a lot of immigrants from Mozambique here. I meet them all the time.
That’s were Nando’s Chicken originated I’ll have you know! The Portuguese/African civil war in Mozambique is not known to many either. An interesting history….dates back to colonialism.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lotus and I are old…we had LSD. And we rocked! :CooL:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️

I took it last year too

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I want to do more now. It's still a thing, you know.

I still rock, fyi.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I want to do more now. It's still a thing, you know.

I still rock, fyi.
It’s funny how people had bad trips on acid. I was like….I just wanna dance. And make love.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I took it last year too
Did your skull get itchy and your jaw felt a little rambunctious? Lol