Marijuana - Bong Loads of Images

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
@offwidthe of all the plants I've looked at lately on the net, yours are probably the healthiest I've seen. No fungus, no brown spots, no yellow leaves minimal damage from hungry pests.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
@offwidthe of all the plants I've looked at lately on the net, yours are probably the healthiest I've seen. No fungus, no brown spots, no yellow leaves minimal damage from hungry pests.
I am pretty strict about my growing. Even taking trips away from them is hard and I trust very few people and leave a schedule for them. I am also a trim nazi. I have made people cry. Cannabis is fun to grow for me and I have been doing it for 23 years. I really don't smoke that much but I enjoy growing so there are a couple folks who find it easier just to pay me to do it.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I cannot imagine you making anyone cry for some reason.
I love smoking it, it's either smoke or take endless antidepressants and anti anxiety meds and well fuck that.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
I love CBD strains but I am pretty picky about THC strains. I prefer Indica. I wasn't trying to make anyone cry I just had to cut someone off because their trimming went to shit as they drank more. It was a combo of drunk/stoned emotional trimmer and me saying "take that shit down and redo it of you are fired."

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I'd cry too if I got cut off from an opportunity like that and I don't drink. I smoke what I can get my hands on so half the time I don't even know what strain it is My mood dictates whether I like sativa dominant or indica dominant but try to avoid strains that are significantly one or the other.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Current dispensary prices for flower at on location.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Holly crap that place is making a mint. Just from the start you can see it 50/50 is usually 80 for a zip. I've seen QP's for 120

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Please never pay that much for pineapple express. They are charging that much because of a movie.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Blue dream I could see 40 for a 1/4 but not an 1/8 I feel bad for you my dear.

Iggy McLulz

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Holly crap that place is making a mint. Just from the start you can see it 50/50 is usually 80 for a zip. I've seen QP's for 120
Hardly any of those strains have any CBD in them, not much of a variety. I figured the prices were bullshit. I just need to move because my whole state is bullshit.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Blue dream I could see 40 for a 1/4 but not an 1/8 I feel bad for you my dear.
It's pretty much market price. It used to be a gram was $10, an eighth was $25 and a quarter was $40 but that was for average weed. (and depending on the source, some of it was seedy as hell) These days, with more potent weed, $40 is what you pay for an eighth.

Top Bottom