Marijuana - Post Your Thoughts

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I have since stopped smoking the weed, large part to one of my kids walking in on me one day. I then had to explain what I was doing and told her that it was bad, but mommy was doing it anyway. After stopping, the cravings went away in about 72 hours and I have enjoyed myself without pot.

Now, I'm thinking about starting up again but I hate how it hits me after not smoking for however long. As a pot snob and only toking on Indica heavy strains that go for $85 an 1/8th or quarters for $150, I am hesitant. I thought about going to e-pens but those are a pain in the ass and very expensive..i.e..$50 a gram. Pot is my only vice, I'm not even into drinking though I do drink socially. I might have 2 cocktails at the most if that. So, I'm really debating on whether the unhealthy benefits are worth getting back into pot. Lord knows that I've probably saved over $5000 by not smoking the herb, so we'll see.
I'm not sure why you would tell your children that marijuana is bad. I'd explain that adults use it recreationally but also how it is a life-saving medication for some and just treatment for others. Just genuinely curious. Not trying to doubt your parenting skill or anything like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
, now on 24mg a day but I get it home with me so I've got shit tonnes of it yeah hear scoundrel?I've none...
Never heard of 24mg a day. If that's true you're a serious junkie. If it's not......Liar Liar pants on fire

That's one of the highest doses and for serious junkies. 8 mg is usually the high end.

When I detoxed from heroin I was given 8mg for 3 days. That is it. I still suffered but I refused higher doses and extended medical detox.

I wanted off entirely. So glad I've been free of it for 9 years now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have since stopped smoking the weed, large part to one of my kids walking in on me one day. I then had to explain what I was doing and told her that it was bad, but mommy was doing it anyway. After stopping, the cravings went away in about 72 hours and I have enjoyed myself without pot.

Now, I'm thinking about starting up again but I hate how it hits me after not smoking for however long. As a pot snob and only toking on Indica heavy strains that go for $85 an 1/8th or quarters for $150, I am hesitant. I thought about going to e-pens but those are a pain in the ass and very expensive..i.e..$50 a gram. Pot is my only vice, I'm not even into drinking though I do drink socially. I might have 2 cocktails at the most if that. So, I'm really debating on whether the unhealthy benefits are worth getting back into pot. Lord knows that I've probably saved over $5000 by not smoking the herb, so we'll see.
I'm not sure why you would tell your children that marijuana is bad. I'd explain that adults use it recreationally but also how it is a life-saving medication for some and just treatment for others. Just genuinely curious. Not trying to doubt your parenting skill or anything like that.

That's what I've taught my kids about it. And about opiates and how they are medically useful but dangerous and addictive.

Better to prepare them for reality.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Because marijuana is bad. It damages your lungs and has been linked to certain cancers. Plus, the smoke has soo many toxic chemicals from the plant matter that it's right up there with cigarettes.

When comparing it with alcohol and other drugs, it may seem tame but don't let that fool you. I know there's a movement about the wonderful effects and the medicinal benefits of marijuana, though for healthy people it should be used in moderation if at all.

I know there are other ways to use and ingest marijuana but I think the best thing to do is to educate my children about the good and the bad in regard to weed. As a parent, I do not want my children using marijuana. When they get older and want to experiment as adults then that will be their decision.

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
, now on 24mg a day but I get it home with me so I've got shit tonnes of it yeah hear scoundrel?I've none...
Never heard of 24mg a day. If that's true you're a serious junkie. If it's not......Liar Liar pants on fire

That's one of the highest doses and for serious junkies. 8 mg is usually the high end.

When I detoxed from heroin I was given 8mg for 3 days. That is it. I still suffered but I refused higher doses and extended medical detox.

I got 8mg. Cut it to 4 then weaned off using 0'2 and dropping one every day. 24mg is unheard of.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I got 8mg. Cut it to 4 then weaned off using 0'2 and dropping one every day. 24mg is unheard of.

I was taking 8mg for pain management and I cold turkeyed myself.

That. Was. Horrific. Lol

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Yeah. It's a fuck of a rattle. I put myself to bed for a week coming of 2mg.

I spent two months putting active effort into not ripping off my own skin.

It was horrible lol. Never again with that shit.

By far the worst rattle although Pregabs comes close. They put those things out and gave em to everyone then went 'oh shit. They're addictive' lol. They're now a controled drug but I got my script back in the old days and they ain't taking that away from me.

THROB

Factory Bastard
i've always wanted to try Ketamine, didn't even know WTF it looked like.........… In the spirit of adventureness and experimentation (and because I hate being straight) have always wanted to try pretty much every mind altering substance, drug, action, etc known to mankind, at least once in my lifetime! I prefer a good line of speed everday, BUT My alltime fave so far, currently unattainable to me for the last few weeks, are Fentanyl sticks!
Anyone else ever try one of those lollipops?
BEST. HIGH. EVER.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About time it was legal everywhere, most people I know smoke, I’ve smoked it for years,I’d rather be in a room full of people smoking weed than a room full of drunks.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About time it was legal everywhere, most people I know smoke, I’ve smoked it for years,I’d rather be in a room full of people smoking weed than a room full of drunks.

Do you know how many friends I have lost in car accidents caused by them being stoned?

It isn't the safe little harmless drug everyone pro-weed likes to make out... it's pure shit...

If people stayed home instead of getting in their cars it wouldn't be a problem... but they don't.... they drive and cause accidents and kill people .... they are selfish fucks that should be flogged.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It isn't cool.... and never was... I feel like throwing up at just the thought of smoking a bong...

As cheech and chong said on their album.... only dopes smoke dope....

I have 3 drug fucked nephews...and two drug fucked siblings so don't try to convince me that poison should be legal everywhere.....

Ugh

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because marijuana is bad. It damages your lungs and has been linked to certain cancers. Plus, the smoke has soo many toxic chemicals from the plant matter that it's right up there with cigarettes.

When comparing it with alcohol and other drugs, it may seem tame but don't let that fool you. I know there's a movement about the wonderful effects and the medicinal benefits of marijuana, though for healthy people it should be used in moderation if at all.

I know there are other ways to use and ingest marijuana but I think the best thing to do is to educate my children about the good and the bad in regard to weed. As a parent, I do not want my children using marijuana. When they get older and want to experiment as adults then that will be their decision.

FLYNN have I ever told you I love you?.... I love you !!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It isn't cool.... and never was... I feel like throwing up at just the thought of smoking a bong...

As cheech and chong said on their album.... only dopes smoke dope....

I have 3 drug fucked nephews...and two drug fucked siblings so don't try to convince me that poison should be legal everywhere.....

Ugh
Hey Omnipotent :)

What are your thoughts on alcohol?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Omnipotent :)

What are your thoughts on alcohol?

I rarely drink.... in the last decade I have only had say 4 sweet apple ciders and that was out doing a photo shoot in 40c over 100 f....

I don't believe in drinking calories or getting drunk...

I want healthy organs in old age.... I already fucked my lungs chain smoking prior to 2014...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you know how many friends I have lost in car accidents caused by them being stoned?

It isn't the safe little harmless drug everyone pro-weed likes to make out... it's pure shit...

If people stayed home instead of getting in their cars it wouldn't be a problem... but they don't.... they drive and cause accidents and kill people .... they are selfish fucks that should be flogged.

Eating Ice cream, chocolate and cookies is much better way to relax and safer than being stoned every bloody day.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Alcohol gives you cancer and brain dead babies. . . Rarely does it benefit people. HAVING said that my twins uncle and aunty in their 80 drink like fish and they are fit as.... but they eat VERY well...so some people remain unaffected I guess those types are labelled functioning alcoholics.

Anyway I have no control of selfish druggies so I just don't drive at night anymore and I miss that...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Eating Ice cream, chocolate and cookies is much better way to relax and safer than being stoned every bloody day.
Well Aylana, it's subjective. Different people relax different ways. I've never eaten ice cream that relaxes my body and mind like a joint does. Some people use alcohol, others pills. Different things work for different people.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have been really naughty yesterday and today... OK I ate $70 worth of Blue Manna crabs which are very slimming however I ate not only lemon cake but Connoisseurs (sp?) Ice cream.... hence destroying my diet.... I now feel very guilty....

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I rarely drink.... in the last decade I have only had say 4 sweet apple ciders and that was out doing a photo shoot in 40c over 100 f....

I don't believe in drinking calories or getting drunk...

I want healthy organs in old age.... I already fucked my lungs chain smoking prior to 2014...

You posted some interesting thoughts. Of all of the things that can a person high, or a relaxed state. I see weed as the least addictive. I’m talking about booze, opiates, speeds, cigs, or anything else that you can get high on. Blo and cigs are the worst.