Marijuana - Post Your Thoughts

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I have been really naughty yesterday and today... OK I ate $70 worth of Blue Manna crabs which are very slimming however I ate not only lemon cake but Connisuer (sp?) Ice cream.... hence destroying my diet.... I now feel very guilty....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That ice cream looks very, very good right now.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You posted some interesting thoughts. Of all of the things that can a person high, or a relaxed state. I see weed as the least addictive. I’m talking about booze, opiates, speeds, cigs, or anything else that you can get high on. Blo and cigs are the worst.
I was once hooked on opiates. It was a terrible experience.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is crap about opiates..

They are not addictive in most people...

I had to take 60 mgs of codeine at least 4 times a day for 4 months when I smashed my upper right arm bone called the humerus and I never got addicted to opiates. I wasn't looking to get high... I was looking for pain relief.

And the last time smoked that shit weed I had a stomach all night.

You know you guys talk out of your arseholes.... you really do.

If I want to have a high, I will play a song I love over and over.... an guess what? There are no hang overs playing your favourite music over and over.... try it sometime.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That is crap about opiates..

They are not addictive in most people...

I had to take 60 mgs of codeine at least 4 times a day for 4 months when I smashed my upper right arm bone called the humerus and I never got addicted to opiates. I wasn't looking to get high... I was looking for pain relief.

And the last time smoked that shit weed I had a stomach all night.

You know you guys talk out of your arseholes.... you really do.

If I want to have a high, I will play a song I love over and over.... an guess what? There are no hang overs playing your favourite music over and over.... try it sometime.
Codeine is insanely weak and it takes tons to get high. If you ever took a strong opiate you'd soon notice the massive difference and the addictive potential. I know from experience.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway.... I become ropeable thinking about drugs so I am leaving this thread...

I am pretty bored tonight.... just the thought a facing Monday is getting on my nerves... not too long to go until our heat passes and Autumn arrives. The sad part about leaving summer is that long day light disappears and we are faced with shorter days...

If you are wondering why I am so miserable is my mother inlaw is still alive and won't go into a nursing home. What a bitch.... someone should put arsenic in her Port.

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway.... I become ropeable thinking about drugs so I am leaving this thread...

I am pretty bored tonight.... just the thought a facing Monday is getting on my nerves... not too long to go until our heat passes and Autumn arrives. The sad part about leaving summer is that long day light disappears and we face with shorter days...

If you are wondering why I am so miserable is my mother inlaw is still alive and won't go into a nursing home. What a bitch.... someone should put arsenic in her Port.
You two don't get along too well huh? I never got along with one of my dead grandmothers. She was a bitch and beat my mom when she was a kid.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Codeine is insanely weak and it takes tons to get high. If you ever took a strong opiate you'd soon notice the massive difference and the addictive potential. I know from experience.

I have low doses of morphine too.... I am never going to take high doses of anything... I don't want to get stoned.. ... I just want pain relief when I need it.

You know what they are trying to do in my country now? They are trying to limit paracetamol because people are taking too much paracetamol.... they reckon...

They are trying to get people onto aspirin and I am chronically allergic to aspirin. ....

Even the medical profession are fuck in the head now...

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I have low doses of morphine too.... I am never going to take high doses of anything... I don't want to get stoned.. ... I just want pain relief when I need it.

You know what they are trying to do in my country now? They are trying to limit paracetamol because people are taking too much paracetamol.... they reckon...

They trying to get people onto aspirin and I am chronically allergic to aspirin. ....

Even the medical profession are fuck in the head now...
They've cracked down where I live also. You used to be able to buy Tylenol 1 (caffeine, codeine, acetaminophen) over the counter but you had to sign a sheet upon purchasing. This was to keep track of buyers who may be abusing them. They are cracking down on pain meds, especially opiates because many doctors were prescribing them too liberally and people where getting hooked and dying from overdoses.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They've cracked down where I live also. You used to be able to buy Tylenol 1 (caffeine, codeine, acetaminophen) over the counter but you had to sign a sheet upon purchasing. This was to keep track of buyers who may be abusing them. They are cracking down on pain meds, especially opiates because many doctors were prescribing them to liberally and people where getting hooked and dying from overdoses.

Why should we have to pay for other people's suicides?

I reckon there is something else going on.... I reckon they are hoarding painkillers for some other reason....

I mean look what has just happened in Turkey and what is happening in the Ukraine...

Women need medication monthly... most of them .... they might have a shortage going on from people hoarding through covid...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Why should we have to pay for other people's suicides?

I reckon there is something else going on.... I reckon they are hoarding painkillers for some other reason....

I mean look what has just happened in Turkey and what is happening in the Ukraine...

Women need medication monthly... most of them .... they might have a shortage going on from people hoarding through covid...
I do agree that it isn't fair to those who use the drugs properly. They shouldn't have to miss out because of addicts. They could be hoarding meds I guess, but I'm uncertain. There's a lot of money to be made. If someone wants drugs bad enough they can get them illegally anyway. People can blame COVID, addicts, doctors, hospitals etc. but it all boils down to money. I've you've got the money you can get any drug you want.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you know how many friends I have lost in car accidents caused by them being stoned?

It isn't the safe little harmless drug everyone pro-weed likes to make out... it's pure shit...

If people stayed home instead of getting in their cars it wouldn't be a problem... but they don't.... they drive and cause accidents and kill people .... they are selfish fucks that should be flogged.
Maybe twats should mind the fucking road then and not walk out in front of cars, it’s dangerous...potato.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eating Ice cream, chocolate and cookies is much better way to relax and safer than being stoned every bloody day.

I would never knock non users. Sugar, however is super fattening, bad for internal organs, and many times leads to diabetes. Safer, don’t think so

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just smoked a bowl within the last hour. My thoughts are that I have no thoughts. It's a day off from work and I'm putting myself in a safe place.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Id love to blast a doody, but I’m traveling. Being stoned at the airport is too confusing. I did hit a couple of Dispensaries while I was up here. So convenient.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
7skoyp.gif
Healin' up with my Girls ... bitch says if I get back on that bike she's goin'

ypMryE-360.gif

Oh my, oh my.

Look at those healthy babies! My goodness those plants look at least 5 feet tall. What a great harvest!

Reactions: X