Marijuana - Post Your Thoughts

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What harvest? I don't see any buds. Almost looks like hemp. X brah, you been swindled on your clones I think.

from seed to harvest sir

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Bred for our short summer

I've this one going too

reports of up to 3 pounds per
5 feet now only getting bigger as it goes into flower mode

giving this for flowering
06145048_L.jpg

the Phosphorus is essential to tight buds

for the vegging they've been getting Kelp tea, they are gorgeous right now, leaves bigger than my head

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
from seed to harvest sir

Bred for our short summer

I've this one going too

reports of up to 3 pounds per
5 feet now only getting bigger as it goes into flower mode

giving this for flowering
06145048_L.jpg

the Phosphorus is essential to tight buds

for the vegging they've been getting Kelp tea, they are gorgeous right now, leaves bigger than my head
Are there buds? I know how to grow weed. You sex it or are you putting faith that the seed will be female. Then you have to worry about hermaphrodites.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are there buds? I know how to grow weed. You sex it or are you putting faith that the seed will be female. Then you have to worry about hermaphrodites.
it's not time for buds, how the fuck you gonna' say you grow weed and you're looking for buds in the veg cycle LOL

they are bred female ..sure they can hermaph or FROOD as I like to call it ... faulty genetics, outside stress factors for the plant ..the only thing that can FROOD my plants is light pollution

''Quebec Cannabis Seeds has refined and improved our Quebec Gold Cannabis strain. Considering Quebec’s climate We took the famous Black Domina and adjusted it for local norms.
The result is a 90% stable '' no plant is perfect

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
it's not time for buds, how the fuck you gonna' say you grow weed and you're looking for buds in the veg cycle LOL

they are bred female ..sure they can hermaph or FROOD as I like to call it ... faulty genetics, outside stress factors for the plant ..the only thing that can FROOD my plants is light pollution
Outdoor weed weed bro is tricky. I had closet grow. You change the lights twelve/twelve. I don't have a clue what goes on in Canada.

Reactions: X

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
And I've had my share of 'froods'. Ruin the operation for months. Seed weed. Not that I'm not used to old fashioned weed anyway. Not anymore tho. I just buy it.

• Funny

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What harvest? I don't see any buds. Almost looks like hemp. X brah, you been swindled on your clones I think.

Sorry. I should have said what a great harvest it will be. As soon as they start budding. Only thing I don't like about outdoor grows is the 12/12 cycle can't be controlled, unlike indoor grows. Plus outdoor grows have more mites and other critters messing up the grow cycle.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sorry. I should have said what a great harvest it will be. As soon as they start budding. Only thing I don't like about outdoor grows is the 12/12 cycle can't be controlled, unlike indoor grows. Plus outdoor grows have more mites and other critters messing up the grow cycle.
I chose a mould and mite resistant strain, so that helps

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Spider mites and mold are the worst. Those little fucks. No clue where they pop up from. The best time for inside is in the fall and winter. Mold and mites aren't a problem. Lots of work tho. I won't bother ever again. Better weed in the store, way better, anyway. I made butter once and a little hand hash, which was good, but it's a messy sticky process.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Spider mites and mold are the worst. Those little fucks. No clue where they pop up from. The best time for inside is in the fall and winter. Mold and mites aren't a problem. Lots of work tho. I won't bother ever again. Better weed in the store, way better, anyway. I made butter once and a little hand hash, which was good, but it's a messy sticky process.

I had that problem. Here's a solution that works wonders. Fill a 2 liter pop jug 3/4 with water. Find about 40 cigarette butts and throw them in there or just buy one pack and throw them in the pop bottle. Let that mix for a day. Strain out the material and pour into a spray bottle. Spray your plants with this concoction and you'll have no more mite or critter problems. I have found that this eliminates 80% of mites and pests. Now you'll have to deal with the mold, and that's usually a humidity or too much moisture around or on the plants.

Neem oil works well for mites and pests too.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Here's a solution that works wonders. Fill a 2 liter pop jug 3/4 with water. Find about 40 cigarette butts and throw them in there or just buy one pack and throw them in the pop bottle. Let that mix for a day
If you've got 40 cigarette butts laying around there's a much easier solution. Just wait to die, it won't be long and it's a lot less work.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Looks good man. When do you expect the first frost up there? You going to trim off some of those leaves or just roll with it?
2nd week of October frost should creep in, I'll trim the leaves blocking sunlight and the ones that are getting uglier, by the 2nd last week of flower almoast no leaves ..

The one strain has 5 more weeks the other 6 ...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
2nd week of October frost should creep in, I'll trim the leaves blocking sunlight and the ones that are getting uglier, by the 2nd last week of flower almoast no leaves ..

The one strain has 5 more weeks the other 6 ...
Those buds should really start popping soon. What is it anyway? Hybrid?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Damn, dood! You got a forest of pot.
Lost the Hybrid today, the Purple one .... powdery mildew ..it's a fucking heartbreak over heer
3 weeks left, if I left it it infects the others and the bud rot is pretty much garenteed
it's a 10 X 6 or 7 foot plant at the base, purple 5 week old buds all over the mutherfucker ... I left the chopped giant outside by the garbage bin LOL I would love to see the look of the pothead that discovers that

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lost the Hybrid today, the Purple one .... powdery mildew ..it's a fucking heartbreak over heer
3 weeks left, if I left it it infects the others and the bud rot is pretty much garenteed
it's a 10 X 6 or 7 foot plant at the base, purple 5 week old buds all over the mutherfucker ... I left the chopped giant outside by the garbage bin LOL I would love to see the look of the pothead that discovers that

Awwww...I hate when you lose one of your babies.

Instead of throwing the whole thing away, you could have made oil, butter, or tincture with what wasn't infected...i.e...leaves, stems and etc. Yeah, you gotta get rid of those plants before they kill off your whole batch. Better to lose a little bit than everything. That's a shame too, they looked awesome.

Lol...pothead be like "Holy fuck! I hit the weed jackpot!"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Awwww...I hate when you lose one of your babies.

Instead of throwing the whole thing away, you could have made oil, butter, or tincture with what wasn't infected...i.e...leaves, stems and etc. Yeah, you gotta get rid of those plants before they kill off your whole batch. Better to lose a little bit than everything. That's a shame too, they looked awesome.

Lol...pothead be like "Holy fuck! I hit the weed jackpot!"
Flynn .