Markle Pure Evil?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
She's sitting on a fortune and her "opinions and values" are taken seriously by millions that think she's some sort of progressist icon.

I've seen a lot of lefties here, especially women, celebrating the fact that she threw a whole bucket of manure on the British monarchy.

She might not have a "title" that gives her official leadership status , but her actions and words certainly influence a lot of people.

She's definitely a leader of the progressive movement.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's sitting on a fortune and her "opinions and values" are take seriously by millions that think she's some sort of progressist icon.

I've seen a lot of lefties here, especially women, celebrating the fact that she threw a whole bucket of manure on the British monarchy.

She might not have a "title" that gives her official leadership status , but her actions and words certainly influence a lot of people.

She's definitely a leader of the progressive movement.

Yep... she is being likened to a cult leader... she is actually very dangerous. I am not going into now however that smirking she is doing is just obscene.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No... Diana was pro-monarchy. She would have seen through MeAgain and wouldn't let Harry marry her some have suggested.

I am a bit more open minded.

Harry admitted to being mentally ill. He drinks and smokes dope which adds to his problems.

Meghan also admits to being mentally ill but really she is just a plain regular psycho.

Let's see what happens when the memoirs come out

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

images

images

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There you go projecting your racism again.

You're an idiot. So one of the recent whines from the British rag journalism was that Meghan and Harry held hands. God forbid she try to comfort him at the loss of his grandmother.

Also, they didn't whine about the other granddaughter and her husband holding hands...at the very same public event.

Why not?

You can say that I'm a racist, but that doesn't make it the case, milquetoast.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Says the racist bigot who lies and makes sweeping statements about all white people. Stop projecting your racism on to people you don't know and have never met, bigot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the racist bigot who lies and makes sweeping statements about all white people. Stop projecting your racism on to people you don't know and have never met, bigot.

You didn't answer the question because you couldn't. Lie to yourself, I don't care. Don't you tell me that a lot of white people aren't racist. That's just bullshit.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay then is
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
still in with the royal club or is she left right out ...? ⚡ [also a redhead] ... ;P
I was wondering that too, I haven't been bingeing on this but the updates I catch in the news, I haven't noticed or heard of her, even though I understand she is cohabitated with Randy Andy.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There you go projecting your racism again.

She definitely does that. She has turn everything into her pet gripe.

Many American black women go nuts about MeAgain playing the race card.

MeAgain jumps on all the bandwagons on change when women in the West and globally have always worked and have rights... she is a bit late to the party.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never make a sweeping statements about all white people. I make statements about racist white people. He twists shit to suit his own racist agenda.

Latin America has far, far, faiaaaaarrr more racism in its society than traditional white countries. Fact, bigot. In the U.S. the most racist group is blacks while in Asia racism is constantly overt and in your face.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay then is
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
still in with the royal club or is she left right out ...? ⚡ [also a redhead] ... ;P

She behaved very badly that one. But of course we must be racist pointing out her huge gaffs like sucking lovers toes and it coming out in the newspaper while she was holidaying at Balmoral with the Queen.

According to Lily, incorrectly I may add, no one is allowed to question Rachael Meghan Markle because she has 20% African blood....lol and doing so makes a person racist.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
... She is an attractive female, isn't she ... ⁇⁇⁇⁇

Yes... removing the fat negro nose via plastic surgery improved her look however she was a minor actor in a capble soap no one heard about and her prospects in acting were never going to get her to world fame and near ending. Now she is famous because she hooked dumbo so she got the fame she dreamed about.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Yes... removing the fat negro nose via plastic surgery improved her look however she was a minor actor in a capble soap no one heard about and her prospects in acting were never going to get her to world fame and near ending. Now she is famous because she hooked dumbo so she got the fame she dreamed about.

O/T ... I broke my nose real bad right up between my eyes and the doctor said [twice] I had to have plastic surgery to fix it properly, but I told him no I'm not doing it because !!! ...

I'm now relying on the old saying ''chicks dig scars'' for a bit of help in the looks department ... ^_^

:Whaa?:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Latin America has far, far, fairer more racism in its society than traditional white countries. Fact, bigot. In the U.S. the most racist group is blacks while in Asia racism is constantly overt and in your face.

I don't live in Latin America nor do I live in Asia.

I live here and here is where I care about.