Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Deception
Fear
Intimidation
Chaos

Point of No Return
We don't care about your politics.
Your status or mental health is not our problem.
There are members who want to ruin your online life.
People will try to enrage. Most are vengeful. Some will succeed.
Read our BF Revenge Guide. Buy some Immunity. Cover your ass.
This threads members have been cursed by the Meltdown Mayhem movement.
Adding your name to this players list may cause pestilence and forum identity death.

wfMxMvs.jpg

To avoid any issues of victimization we're going to create an ongoing, never ending PLAYERS LIST. Only the members names found on THIS LIST are fair game. Members on this list can take a break and buy some cheap Immunity Insurance. Any member with a recent Immunity insurance policy is temporarily invincible. Untouchable. You'll have to wait. immunity insurance begins the moment a member makes a donation (Timestamped in Admin) and I'll post effective times for that member immediately in this thread for all.

If you'd like to be included in any potential chaos directed your way simply create a post announcing it IN THIS THREAD ONLY and your name will be added to the Players List.

Meltdown Mayhem Player List

--- (Last updated 12/19/23 @ 12:29 p.m. PST) ---

1. SirSuperSouthern
2. X
3. reaper
4. cw_
5. Aylana
6. Blurt
7. Blazor
8. Breakfall
9. DiLF
10. Weeg
11. Succubus
12. Alticus
13. MrNiceGuy
14. realgrimm
15. ___?___

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Meltdown Mayhem... Explained

Every posting members here is important to our community, donor or not.

All
Site Supporters and Meltdown Mayhem transactions are considered a one time, individual donation to Bastard Factory Forums (BFF). All donations go towards our irreplaceable webmasters, our monthly server bill and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and their annual renewals.

Change another members avatar for (7) full days.

User Title Hack
Change another members user title for (7) full days.

Meltdown A Member
Exile a member to the Meltdown forum for (7) full days.

Ban A Bastard
Ban another member from the website for (3) full days.

iMMmunity Insurance
Immunity insurance = Temporary invincibility against all Mayhem.
Begins the moment a member makes donation (Timestamped in Admin)

ek1ua0a.jpg

Grand Tour
Includes:
Site Supporter/GOLD upgrade
User Title Hack x 3
Immunity(15) x 1
Meltdown A Member x 1​

As our PLAYERS LIST HERE grows and becomes more active, the options rate$ will gradually decrease.

More options coming, until then it all begins… HERE

Thank You For Your Support!

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
It's good to see that you've all decided on an individual micro-transaction system that may meet your goals. Don't get too cloudy now, but I am already a bit pissed about it because The Faggots here may just chip in on some type of nickel-n-dime way to keep me away (banned) from them all. How ironic, The decision-makers chose the N-n-D while the punters (us) do the peso-y-blowjob. Might Kat cum?

So how's business in the Ass Box, if that^ happens to me? Maybe beat MasterBlaster's respectable four-months-in-a-row record of non-stop whining? I'm lookin' at the cigar. Anyway, of course I'll hop in the car and roughly force my arms around the two ladies already in here...

SSS
- entrepreneur

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's good to see that you've all decided on an individual micro-transaction system that may meet your goals. Don't get too cloudy now, but I am already a bit pissed about it because The Faggots here may just chip in on some type of nickel-n-dime way to keep me away (banned) from them all. How ironic, The decision-makers chose the N-n-D while the punters (us) do the peso-y-blowjob. Might Kat cum?

So how's business in the Ass Box, if that^ happens to me? Maybe beat MasterBlaster's respectable four-months-in-a-row record of non-stop whining? I'm lookin' at the cigar. Anyway, of course I'll hop in the car and roughly force my arms around the two ladies already in here...

SSS
- entrepreneur
well this will be fun sss is crying already and we haven't even started

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
My thumb is roughly making it's way down-back to earn another smudge on my bunk to keep count of my "shockers". That whole thing about Vile_Pile and that^? Didn't happen...

SSS
- untouchable

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You little terrified worms need to sign up, or I'll keep my eyes on you and strike when the time is right (not for you).

Seamajor's av chang, had he signed up:

SSS
- don't be skeert to scribble your shitty nics down in the optional inclusion thread that all need changing by me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
being a pasty recluse pays in disability checks I suppose

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Never talk to me again you broke punkass roodypoo. You worried about fo' dorrah fo- ebreeti? What a bad joke of a life you live...

SSS
- have you signed up, oh scrounger of $4?

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Here comes my ONE flash of generosity now in 2020. That isn't even a reciprocal. Anyway, this is a post that needs to be C/P'd by all of you shitheads with bad haircuts and one functional jacob. It's the easy, right thing to do; factoring in what you pay for acceptable ISP in the first place.

You can legally pay out $60 for a boring-looking card, stacked with predictibly lame snoozers. Or you can click this link, which looks impressive for a site that just hooks niggas up:

You can choose other sports if you look at the top, but you should keep it on MMA for tonights card that will begin soon and end late, if you don't pass out first...

SSS
- you're welcome

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
people actually pay to view these days?

They got those wrasslen wrestlemania and other wrasslen pay per views shows up on youtube the second they end. All you gotta do is download it before it gets taken down if you like watching wrasslen.

I like downloading all the new movies instead of buying them on dvd or watching them on pay per view

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Why pay that when you can just stream it with IPTV and a stream box or Android box lots of options mine will work out to be $4.95 a month.. 4000+ channels

Heres some info

Or summat like Tivimate app which even has a free option (but free doesnt allow you to save channels and you dont get the tv guide updates)

All boasting 3000 plus channels PPV ,Adult, Live and Sports included..

You can even grab a firestick for 30-40 bucks

:Confused3:

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
people actually pay to view these days?

They got those wrasslen wrestlemania and other wrasslen pay per views shows up on youtube the second they end. All you gotta do is download it before it gets taken down if you like watching wrasslen.

I like downloading all the new movies instead of buying them on dvd or watching them on pay per view
i stream on line i have web sites latest movies