Metal Thread

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
Thrash, death, black, doom, industrial, plain old-fashioned heavy metal, etc etc.
Post it here.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
Ralph Santolla is getting taken off life support tomorrow. He had a heart attack that left him comatose. 48 years old.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Got this guitar riff in my head and had to listen to it.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
Abbath's bass player quit because the lyrics on their upcoming album involve Christian mysticism or something and he's too Satanic and evil for that nonsense. I preferred his work with Gorgoroth anyway.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Found some good doom.

They are hippies from Organ, you know. Peace, love, and death. Have yet to look up the lyrics, but it puts my soul at ease.

Funny thing is I found them in a local free concert mag. I read one paragraph and knew I was gonna love them.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I like this vid so much I can't discern between it and the song to tell if this is good or shit.

Ha

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
I saw them do a few songs at a festival once, they were okay from what I heard. They've been around 20-ish years so they have several albums, I'm sure at least some of it is good. I don't really care for the aesthetics, to me the singer looks like a combination of a shitty version of The Crow and the demon from Death Note.

They also remind me of this band, which I prefer. I like the power metal/evil church combo. It's like Ghost, but not shitty.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
He looks like that all the time?

I was hoping it was irony since it is carni themed.

Boo.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
Rob Zombie and Manson are touring together again, Manson is pulling the same shit as last time. He cancelled a show last minute yesterday. Zombie covered Sweet Dreams, probably to piss Manson off. It's funny cuz John 5 and Ginger Fish are ex-Manson members. It's not good, but probably better than Manson could pull off these days. I used to really like Manson, wish he'd sober up.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
Came across this yesterday, the demo of the fifth Cannibal Corpse album before they kicked out Chris Barnes. I dig it.

Top Bottom