Metal Thread

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Ralph Santolla is getting taken off life support tomorrow. He had a heart attack that left him comatose. 48 years old.

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Abbath's bass player quit because the lyrics on their upcoming album involve Christian mysticism or something and he's too Satanic and evil for that nonsense. I preferred his work with Gorgoroth anyway.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Found some good doom.

They are hippies from Organ, you know. Peace, love, and death. Have yet to look up the lyrics, but it puts my soul at ease.

Funny thing is I found them in a local free concert mag. I read one paragraph and knew I was gonna love them.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I like this vid so much I can't discern between it and the song to tell if this is good or shit.

Ha

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I saw them do a few songs at a festival once, they were okay from what I heard. They've been around 20-ish years so they have several albums, I'm sure at least some of it is good. I don't really care for the aesthetics, to me the singer looks like a combination of a shitty version of The Crow and the demon from Death Note.

They also remind me of this band, which I prefer. I like the power metal/evil church combo. It's like Ghost, but not shitty.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
He looks like that all the time?

I was hoping it was irony since it is carni themed.

Boo.

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Rob Zombie and Manson are touring together again, Manson is pulling the same shit as last time. He cancelled a show last minute yesterday. Zombie covered Sweet Dreams, probably to piss Manson off. It's funny cuz John 5 and Ginger Fish are ex-Manson members. It's not good, but probably better than Manson could pull off these days. I used to really like Manson, wish he'd sober up.

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
The singer for Huntress died the other day, apparently suicide. She was in her early 40’s. I wasn’t a super fan but didn’t hate them either. They were always mid-bill on the festival lineups. Sucks.